The Hang out

We reach our hang out Spot. We sat on the bench and just started to watch the water.Zim rested his head on my shoulder. "Babe this is nice and peaceful! Like the date you took me on" Zim would say "Yeah it really is" i would respond happily.Just then pink smoke appeared and i seen the man again."OFFENDER?!" Zim would yell "H-Huh Zimmy...You know this guy?" i would  ask confused and puzzled. "Slender? My dear brother take that disguise off you look to cute~" The man would say "S-Slender? Zimmy what does that mean??" I would ask "Nothing babe" he would smile. "I see you have claimed him well my dear brother we will wait and see who he chooses!" The man disappeared. "Babe im sorry about that...." he would say sadly "Zimmy dont be! I will forever love yo-" i heard girl giggles and camera clicks. We looked at the bush and seen some girls from the other camp we realized we were surrounded by girls with cameras. "Haiii honeyz please keep posing like that! You will make a good cover for the #Top10CuteButGayDudes Magazine!" a girl would say "Aww babe isn't that cute!" Zim would say "Yeah i guess zimmy" After an hour or 2 we went back to our tent in the camp. "Zimmy look away im gonna change" i would say "But babe °^°" "Zimmy no ¬^¬" "Pleaase" "No dont you dare" Zim began to tickle me "PFFFFT AHAHAHAHAHAHA- STOP ZIM AHAHAHAHAHAHA- IT TICKLES AHAHAHA" "He He He" "Zimmy you baka"i would say my face red af "Can you too be quiet"Adam said sleepily throwing a pillow at me and zim. "alright fine adam we will be quiet" i said. That night was peaceful zim adam and i had a nice rest. (Part 4 will come out when im not tired also shout out to youtube-freakie for supporting me to make more!