26

August POV

" Oakley all I want is you I love you with everything I got you was there for me when I was struggling you was there for me when I got my first heart break you was there with my first everything ". I say.

" And I want to be your first everything.......Oakley will you marry me ".

She just looked at me in shocked. Than her face turned like she didn't want it. Maybe I'm rushing this marry fantasy.

" Oakley ".

" August your with Chantelle ". She say.

" I don't care I'll leave her ". I say.

" August I can't do this ". She said.

" Why ". I say getting up and sitting in the bed.

" August this isn't right your in a relationship you can't drop everything ". She said.

" Oakley look at me ". I say holding her hands.

" Let me show you.......". I whispered in her ear.

Oakley POV

I wanted to give in but I couldn't it didn't feel right.

" Let me show you........". He whispered in my ear.

I felt chills down my back. My body tingled with his warm breath hitting my ear.

" You can bribe me ". I say stepping away.

" Oakley it's not a bribe if you want it too ". He say pulling me back in his arms.

" Maybe we shouldn't get into the marriage thing so quick ". He say.

" Yeah I was thinking the same thing ". He said.

" What do I have to do to get you ". He say.

" You already know August........ leave Chantelle and be here for Audrey ". I say.

" Give me time ". He said grabbing me and pulling me close.

" Alright ".

" Until then be there for Audrey ".

______________________________

August POV

I was at home with Chantelle and she was looking at wedding dresses. I wanted to tell her but she looked happy.

" Babe are you looking at suits ". Chantelle say.

" Nah not yet but listen whenever you have time we need to talk ".

" Is everything alright ". She say closing her phone.

" Yeah ".

" Ok ".

" I was thinking about apologizing to Oakley about what I did because I can't keep you from seeing your daughter ". She say.

" I think that'll be a good idea ". I say smiling.

" You sure because I feel bad ".

" Because August when we get married I want to be in Audrey's life as well ".

" Yeah ".

I can't do this I can't break her heart. She looks happy and I can't just leave her. I love her and I love Oakley but I'm with Chantelle. I can't.

_____________________

Oakley POV

After what happened last night I wanted to forget about it. I can't wait for August I need to move on and be there for my daughter she needs me now she doesn't need me to waiting on her dad when I can be moving on my own.

" I can't do this ". I say kissing Audrey.

I was rocking her to sleep when Jay came in with a group of guys.

" Who's this ". Some guy asked.

I looked up and it was this tall guy. He gave me this look like he knew me. I looked away and looked at Audrey.

" This my sister ". Jay said.

" Hey ". I said.

" Do I know you ". He asked.

" Probably not ".

" Hm ".