Bonus Part 😅😊

-I'll put a bonus on it hehehe

Its been years and months past since things change though hehehe many things that I discovered 🌎 and also Kakaii 🐷 hehehe so yeah. After a long time no see I finally saw her again sometimes whenever I go or so on and so fort she has grown 😊😅 not like before hehehe but now its like I'm seeing a kyut person also her Chubby Cheeks to 🤗💞 aigooo wanna pinch those chubby cheeks. Miss the old times when we were together that time at school and etc., those words like "Hi Crush 😍yieee,Crush kumain kana? 😍yieee, Crush sabay na tayo 😊🤗yieee and many more hahahah" now things have change which is kinda sad but that's life and the reality right now its time to be matured on something that is responsible to us 😊 hehehe those memories will be the best until I the end one of the most unforgettable moment that I have with is when she called me "Hi Crush😍 yieee and Albie" then also at the JS prom to ahhh yes good times good-good times 😊 having with her and I'm proud of her also to cause she could accomplish her dream and goals and life together with his lovely boyfie awwww sweet 😊💗 so yeah I do really support them both but our friendship is still going and happy hehehe so yeah.

-I hope you guys have a wonderful time on reading this I did my best but I hope you like it 😊hehehe share it with your friends, Family or so hehehe thanks again.