T.V.

Natalie's POV
2 Days later

Me and Lannan were laying down cuddled up debating weather to watch supernatural or Jane the Virgin.
L-i refuse to watch Jane the Virgin to girly.
N-BUT MICHAEL. MICHAELLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!
(sorry Jane the Virgin is wan of my fav shows and I love Michael.)
L-BUT DEAN AND SAMMMMMMM AND CASSSSSSS AND HELLLLLLL
N-FINNNNNNNEEEEE. Only and only because I love you.
We start the episode(sorry if ur not in season 4 beacause there's spoilers) we watched the episode were Dean accidentally caught yellow fever and we got to the part were there in the warehouse and they were opening the locker because they heard noises coming from it. When they opened the locker Dean screamed and a cat jumped out. I grew into a fit of laughter and started choking.

Once Lannan calmed me down I started laughing again as I replayed the clip over and over again until Lannan had to unplug the tv.

N-I WAS ENJOYING THAT!!!

L-were watching Jane the Virgin.

N-yessssssss
He plugged the tv back in and was about to click watch episode when I snatched the remote from him and turned on the cat scream again.

L-OH MY GOD ARE YOU SERIOUS YOU WANTED TO WATCH JANE IN THE FIRST PLACE AND NOW YOU WONT STOP PLAYING THIS CLIP!!!

N-fine then I'll go watch it with cray.

L-FINNNNE. We can watch it.
We sat there and cuddled I wish I could stay like that forever but I knew something was bound Togo wrong.