▶ 8 ◀

♥989,086 likes

♥989,086 likes

protecty/n Okay so if you don't know already, unnie was attacked tonight and taken to the hospital not too long ago. So this is all I know what happened so far: it was after the fan meet and unnie was supposedly being brought to BTS' dressing room to stay with the boys as they requested but instead the lady who was suppose to show unnie to the dressing room, sent unnie outside to the back instead where 10 fans reportedly beat her up really bad. Oppas didn't notice until Hobi oppa went looking for Y/n unnie since she was taking longer than expected. He called an ambulance and the cops, upon finding her unconscious. Unnie won't be able to tell who were the suspects until she wakes and BTS ate staying with her until she's well again. So please pray for unnie and spread hashtags #protecty/n #justicefory/n #weloveyouy/n thank you 🙏💕.
👥: @y/nandbts

view all comments

y/nbtsfan: well time for me to book a flight to Seoul cause some people about to be catching these hands 👊👊

bangtanhouse: poor unnie, I'm crying now😖😖😭

kpopships: fans can be so cruel, oh my gosh

btsxy/ninteracts: I'm crying, I'm crying, fuck I'm crying 😢 and I was at that concert. I wish I had known 😭

bplisaisbae: my unnie!!!😭

y/nluvsbangtan: @btsxy/ninteracts me too but we had then already left we wouldn't have known

loveofulzzang: holy shit that's cruel, excuse me while I go look for these hoes right quick. Anyone want to tag along?!

fanboyarmy: @loveofulzzang me!! I'm being serious too! I got a bat and everything!!

blackkard: 😭😭😭😭😭

notifications:
!@bangtanfcts liked your post
!@btsxy/nisreal liked your post
!@monbebearmy liked your post
!@redvelvetcake and 465 others started following you

a/n: I'm sooo tired 😩😩 just ugh!!!!