My Bully becomes my HUSBAND(Episode 3)

TAE POV
While Jimin and Jungkook are in the middle of fighting,I heard someone screamed.
???:AHHHHHHH!!!
I look towards the direction where the voice is coming from and saw a lot of girl's being gathered.
-end of TAE's POV-

Y/N POV
It WAS LUNCH TIME. was walking passed by Momo..after a couple of minutes,I saw that Momo's girls gather up and called me.
??:Hey you nerd!
I turned around and saw the and only gang Tuwaysce.Yes I know them.I just ignored them,but when I was about walk out in the sight of them,Dahyun grabbed my arm.
Dahyun:You scared now Y/N
I was boiling inside but I kept my cool instead.I took a gazed in Dahyun's eyes.
Y/N:I just don't want to pick a fight Dahyun.
Dahyun was about say something,but Momo cut her off.
Momo:Who cares?But,Im going to ask you something,if you don't answer correctly,let us see what has faith favor in you.
I furrowed my eyes in literally confusion.
Y/N:What?
Momo:Are you and Jungkook engage?
I was so shocked.Because not everyone know's about that news yet,and I don't want them to know.Because if they know that Im engage with him,it'll be a wide ride.A lot of girls will bash me,a lot of girls will try to break us out and such things.Instead of answering her question I turn around faced my back to her and walked away.
Chaeyoung:Trying to escape?Not going to happen.
They gather around and out of anger MOMO slapped me.Which I don't know why.
Y/N:What the hell is that for?!*i said in a high tone
After I said that a lot of students gather to watch this stunning drama.
Momo:*pulls my hair,thats because it's a wrong answer.
-end of Y/N's POV-

JUNGKOOK POV
Me and Jimin are just staring at each other with pure anger on it.
-
But then I heard someone scream,A girl.I look for the voice and a group of girls caught my attention.I went close to them and saw a girl being slapped by Momo.At first I didn't saw that girl,but when Momo pulled her hair,I saw a girl with small red back,with white on white shirt and pants.
JK:Isn't that....?!
-END OF JK's POV-

Momo POV
While I was pulling her hair,I saw Jungkook coming towards us,so I made it look like that I was the victim.I grabbed her arm,place it in my hair and I pulled her hand to make it look like I was being pulled by her.
-END OF MOMO's POV-

Y/N POV
While she was pulling my hair,I saw a boy coming towards us,I don't really notice his face.But while he was coming towards us,Momo purposely grabbed my arm,placed it on her hair and pulled my arm to her hair to make it look like Im the one who's pulling her.
Momo:AWWWWW!
???:Hey hey,stop!
I looked up to that voice and saw 
Y/N:J-Jungkook?
Momo went to his back to make it look like she is the victim.
(AUTHOR NOTE:I also forgot to tell you guys that Jungkook is Momo's boyfriend)
Momo:OPPAAA,Y/N is bullying me!!!
Oh c'mon,what is thiS?A fanfiction(well,actually it is xd)
Y/N:Who could I be bullying you?Im not even doing something.
Momo:You pulled my hair!
I look towards Jungkook and I saw his eyes filled with anger.
JK:MOMO,I saw everything.
I saw Momo's jaw drapped,like literally.Jungkook grabbed my arm then left.
-------
JK:Hey?You okay?
I just nod
JK:You su--
I saw a girl running towards me
Jennie:Y/N!Y/N!Ohmy,what happened to you?!
She hugged me and cupped my face.
Y/N:I don't know why everyone began to hate me.
Jennie:This is your fault Jungkook!
I just kept on crying while Jennie is obviously lecturing JUNGKOOK
-END OF Y/N POV-

JK POV
Jennie:This is your fault Jungkook!
I widened my eyes when she said that
JK:M-me?
Jennie:If you didn't came to her yesterday and went to close to her face and made her scream because of you childish attitude,this is not going happen.
JK:Childish?Me?Aren't you even happy that I made Y/N get of their?If I haven't seen her their,she would've been a girl who got ran by the animal zoo.
Jennie:Thank you then!
JK:You know what?I'll just say this to the both of you.
Y/N looked up with her puffy nose and reddish eyes.
JK:I l--
Momo:Opppaa Im sorry!
I was about to confess and ask her to a date,but my "fake fake girlfriend" ran over to me and cut me off.
JK:You know what Momo?Let's stop.I can't be with someone who bullies others.
MOMO:J-jun--
JK:Now,leave.
I tried to make her leave,but she didn't so instead of making her leave,we left instead.
I pulled Y/N towards me and Jennie followed.
-END OF JK'S POV-

Jennie POV
Jennie:You were saying?
JK:I I....L-lik--
*KRINGGG KRIIINGGGG*
Jennie:Wait a minute.
I look through my phone and saw Mrs.Kim calling(Y/N's mom)
(on the phone)
Mrs.KIM:Jennie?
Jennie:Yes?
Mrs.KIM:Are you Y/N?
Jennie:Yes I am.
Mrs.Kim:Please tell her to come home earl----tell her to come home now.Also is Jungkook with you?
Jennie:Yes he's with Y/N
Mrs.KIM:Tell him also to come home with Y/N.
Jennie:Okay I will
(end of the phone call)
Jennie:Jungkook,Y/N's mom told me that you and Y/N should go home now.
JK:Okay.
-end of Jennie's pov-

{Time skip at home}
Author POV
Jungkook and Y/N entered the house and saw Mr.&Mrs.Jeon and Kim being sat.
Y/N:We're home
Mom:Welcome back,now take a sit.
Mrs.Jeon:Me and Y/N's mother came to your school,to tell them what's happening about the both of you.
JK:What are you trying to say Mom?
Y/N poked his legs because of the attitude his showing.
Mom:You both will together starting on Saturday.
Y/N and Jungkook's eyes widened about the sudden invite.
Y/N:W-What?!Mom,we're not yet married.That can still wait!
Mrs.Kim:My daughter-in-law,I know it's so sudden,but..you two needs to stay together for you to contain feelings for each other.
JK:But Mom,we can just by seeing her at school,seeing her here.
Mom:Please Y/N and Jungkook?
Both of them hesitated but insisted to nod.
-end of AUTHOR POV-

Y/N POV
Living together?Living in one roof?AHH,that's going to be terrible.After Jungkook and Jungkook's mom left,I decided to relax a bit and change my clothes that looks like this

After Jungkook and Jungkook's mom left,I decided to relax a bit and change my clothes that looks like this

Y/N:Comfortable as ever.
We didn't have any assignments and seat works,so I just packed my things instead.--
While I was packing,sadness entered my soul.
Y/N:I can't believe that Im leaving this precious room of mine.I will definitely miss you.
After packing,I went to sleep.
-MORNING-
Instead of hearing my alarm,I heard my ringtone instead.
Y/N:AHHHHH!
I check my phone and look at the caller ID---It's Jungkook,before I answer his call,I check the time and it was just 2:30AM,I still freaking have 4hours and 30 minutes to sleep.I whined then answer my phone.
(on the phone)
JK:Y/N
I took out a "hmm" as a response while my eyes are still closed.
JK:Aren't you up yet?
Y/N:What do you mean?It's just 2:30 AM!!*I complained
JK:Just to give you a reminder that it is Saturday morning,and we need to pack our things up.
Y/N:I already packed my things up yesterday!Now by---
JK:Y/N,I LIKE YOU
------