Dorm life

As you may know I live with my brother and his MANY group members which I love and hate ,but mostly hate.
The good thing is that it's never boring and taeyong and jaemin always make me really nice food but the bad thing is that it's really difficult to get some peace and quiet which always drives me to the practice room which in a way Is helpful but annoying.
The moment I wake up And step outside my room which I share with ten and haechan I get greeted with chaos, I look over to see taeyong and doyoung disagreeing over something like they usually do, jisung and chenle playing fortnight or battle ground but quite frankly I don't care as harsh as it may seem and Taeil and yuta fighting over win win. I was quickly knocked out of my thoughts when I realised I was wearing slightly provocative pyjamas when I say provocative I mean I was wearing a bra and my booty shorts which I usually wear my robe or something over when I get up but today I forgot for some reason. After realising I look up to see jaemin smirking at me which sent shivers down my neck and butterflies in my stomach. The others where to distracted to notice so I quickly turned around and locked myself back in my room questioning practically all of my values.
If you are wondering what my life is like living with 17 good looking men and my brother but he's irrelevant to this then it's like this ,the amount of sexual tension that happens on a daily basis especially between me and the dreamies considering we are hormonal teenagers living in the same house unable to interact with other people are age of the opposite sex outside of the group.
I would say I am attracted to them but it's natural at my age ,the only thing that's stopping me is that my brother is quite protective over me even though he is evil towards me.