[01] Here Lies The Truth (Fallen Angel Love Story)

Chapter 1

For once in my life, I was happy; I lay on a quite beach, with the waves lapping smoothly at my feet. The stars in the sky were shining brightly, enlightening the now bright sea; I could feel myself being lifted up from the ground. There was a soft breeze and I could feel my long brown hair being brushed away from my face. The air smelt of disinfectant and pills -- wait-disinfectant and pills?

Where was I? The stars above me disappeared whilst the sand sunk away beneath me and the waves melted away; I was no longer on a beach, all I could see now was orange. My heart beat quickened as I realised that I couldn't open my eyes.

I heard something moving in front of me;

"Hasn't she woken up yet? She's been like this for five days!" I could hear someone clicking their pen.

"She's making good progress, doctor, her wounds have healed and-," I shut out the rest of the conversation; wounds? I didn't have any wounds, the last thing I can remember is me walking down the streets and- I tried as hard as I could to remember what had happened to me, but in the end all I remembered was walking down a dark alley at night... I think.

Did that mean that I had lost all my memory? I gasped as the thought soaked itself in my brain. Tears welled up underneath my eyelids and I could feel something wet trickling down my cold skin... could life get any worse? Now that I didn't know anything about my past life- or me, for that matter, how was I going to be able to construct a future?

Memory was like holding the things you love the most, the things you never want to lose, now that I had lost that, I felt as if the world was crumbling down around me.

*&^*&^*&^*&^*&^*&^

Here is Chapter 1... sorry its short but the next chapters will be longer :)

Thanks is you voted and messaged too :)