Part 30

Charlie's pov

I stood there at the end of Leo's drive , and watched her walk away , why did I do this , not only have I losses my best friend , I just lost the one I love .

I watched her walk and walk , hoping she would turn back ,hoping she would forgive me ,hoping I could hold her in my arms one last time,kiss her lips one last time .

Even after she was gone round the corner and I could no longer see her I stood there looking down the road , I began to relies I was the worst person in the world and I needed to sort this out .

So I ran , and ran trying to catch up with her , trying to stop her getting on that train and trying to get her back .

Zoe's pov

I finally reached the station after an hour of walking , I hadn't stopped crying once , people stopped to ask if I was ok I just nodded .

I brought my ticket and got on the train .

I found a seat next yo the window and looked out at it , onto the station , everyone so happy ,smiling , laughing all the things I should be doing with charlie right now .

The train began to pull out of the station , and I saw him , I saw charlie he watched the train as it pulled away crying , charlie never cries , looking at his face , his bloodshot eyes , it made me want to forgive him but I knew I couldn't .

After a very long train journey , all I did was think about him , my best friend the person I never thought would do anything to hurt me has now just turned the day I was happy and excited to see him to a day filled with hurt and tears and now I never want to see him again .

I git of the train in London and made my way over to the exit , as the station was only a 30 minute walk back to the house I decided I would walk try and clear my head .

When I arrived back at the house I knocked on the door and my aunt answered it looking surprised .

Zoe what are you doing here she asked but then she looked at my face and pulled me into a massive hug .

I told her everything that had happened as she tried to comfort me but I just wasn't working .

Even though it was only 3pm I decided I would go to bed .