Secret relationship.

Your Pjs: ⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️

Imagine:

You and Louis had been secretly dating each other for 6 months. Luckily no one besides your best friend y/BFF/n knew about the relationship.

You were currently in yours and Louis' flat cuddling in bed. He finally got the days off he needed. You were in your pjs and so was Louis.

You were both watching Grease since he loved that movie, he promised you that he'd watch the movie you want after it finished.

You two stay in bed cuddling and watching movies until you both heard girls screaming outside your guys' flat. "How on earth did they know I'd be here?" "Because these girls are crazy and would do anything to interrupt your privacy" you say rather sassily. Louis kissed the top of your head and shut the windows closed and closed the curtains.

You could still hear the screams, but they started to die down a bit. "I'm sorry babe" Louis sighed getting into bed with you. "It's okay don't be sorry baby" you say as you kissed his lips.

It turned out to a make out session, Louis was getting your top off, as you still make out with him. He then took your pants off and you took his off and had a rather sexual and fun time together.

Once you both were finished you cuddled into him and watched any other movie.

Luckily no one knew or heard anything going on. Louis' phone buzzed he reached over to grab his phone. He was getting a call from management.

"I'll be back okay baby" Louis said getting up and putting his sweatpants back on. You nodded, he went over to you and gave you a kiss on your head. "I love you babe" "I love you too boobear" you smiled an decided to put your pjs back on.

You could hear what the management were saying to Louis.
M(management) L(Louis)
M: "We're telling you Louis, you have a chance of getting caught with Y/n. This could definitely ruin your reputation."
L: "Even if I do I wouldn't mind the relationship going public, just as long as she is okay with it. Then I'll go public with our relationship"
M: "okay. If anything goes wrong we'll be here to fix up any problems. You or the fans cause."
L: "Okay thank you Preston thank you so much mate"

Louis ends the call and goes towards you asking if you want your guys' relationship to go public. You agreed and Louis went to twitter and tweeted a photo of you and him together.

"@Louis_Tomlinson: so me and @y/t/n have been dating each other for a while. 6 months to be exact. Don't get mad, me and y/n weren't ready to make our relationship public just yet. But now since we both decided we'd be okay for you guys to know. Here we are! I hope you treat with the respect and love you give me🧡 make my girlfriend feel welcome to this family and don't make me regret this huge decision with both decided to make. I love her so fucking much and I hope you will too❤️"

You are so glad that you have him, you were so glad that he chose you to be his girlfriend. You both carried on cuddling,kissing and watching movies for the rest of the day.