Chapter One

"Unghhh..." Eren moaned a little as he turned over waking up to Mikasa's face near his. "Gah?!" Eren yelled as he flung himself off the bed, landing in front of her. "Eren, we need to talk with captain Levi and Erwin." She said looking at him softly then lending him her hand. "Where's Armin?" Eren asked taking Mikasa's hand. "He's with Erwin and Levi now." She lifted Eren on to his feet then waked off. "Hurry up and get ready." She closed the door then walked away. "I wonder what Levi wants..." Eren put on his t-shirt then the memories of what happened that day came into his head, making look at his floor, blushing. "How could of I forgotten... It's scary thinking about...that!" He said as his eyes went dull.

After a few minutes, Eren walked out of his door to see Levi stood there. "You ready now?" He said turning away from Eren then putting his hands in his pockets, waking off. How is he talking to me like nothing happened? Eren watched Levi walk ahead then stopping looking at him, with the same lustful eyes, making Eren look back scared and helpless. "Come on, where gonna be late." Levi then watched Eren walk over to him. "Okay..l-lets go then..." Eren looked at Levi then away. Still with the dull helpless eyes."Alright..." Levi walked ahead again.

"Finally, your both here." Erwin looked up at Levi and Eren as they both walked in. "Mhm..." Levi walked over to the desk and stood next to Erwin. Waiting for him to start talking. "Why did you want us to come here?" Mikasa ask while watching Erwin look up at Levi who was looking at the reason. "The reason your here is beacuse of Eren. We would like him train his Titan self." Erwin looked at the concerned Mikasa. "What?" Mikasa said looking back at Eren. "I'm fine with doing that, you don't need to worry." Eren looked at Mikasa who then looked at Levi who had moved his eyes to Armin. "I get where Erwin is coming from. More Eren uses his Titan...the more he learns about it." Armin turned to Eren. "You would of had no choice..." He then looked at Mikasa who was confused and speechless. "W-what do you mean I would of had no choice?" Eren looked at Armin, you could tell he was scared and tense by the way he was looking around. Well it wasn't looking around, he was shooting his eyes about trying to avoid looking at Levi. Since he still was getting over what happened that night. Also he was trying to figure out what they where on about. "Yes, Armin is right...if you where to refuse we will have to kill you." Levi said crossing his arms then looking at Mikasa.

Mikasa had her face and fist scrunched while Erwin spoke. "Yes, their both right, if you refuse to help us. Levi will have to kill you and if you agree we will help you control the titan within you." Erwin watched Mikasa open her mouth and ask. "What do you plan to do with Eren's titan?" Her eyes softened with care, but the way she said it was full of anger. "We plan to use him, not only for the protection of humanity but also for securing the wall." Levi looked at Mikasa who now acknowledged what was going on.

"So...you all think I can control this...thing?" Eren asked braking the silence. "Yes, Eren I belive you can do it, and you have to do it for the sake of us and other familys." Armin said smiling softly at Eren, making Eren smile back. "Okay, when does the training start?" Eren asked full of confidence. "Now..." Levi said walking over to him. "Me and Hange will be helping you." Levi walked in front of Eren then glaring up at him. "So if you guys don't mind, we need to head off." Levi grabbed Erens collar and dragged him off.

"W-w-wait!" Eren said grabbing Levi's hand and pushing it off. "Whats up with you?" Levi turned looking at him. "There's nothing wrong with me!" Eren yelled as he heard Levi walk closer to him. "Are you implying something about me?" Levi said grabbing Erens collar again then pulling him down to his hight. "Don't you dare do that..." Levi whispered into Erens ear, making him shiver. "Now let's go." Levi let go of him and carried on walking. With Eren closely following behind.

CHAPTER TWO..
COMING SOON...