Chapter no.2 ~ Daily routine of Arina ❤

Life is unpredictable,
It changes with seasons
Even your coldest winter happens for the best of reasons,
And although it feels eternal,
Like all, you'll ever do is freeze,
I promise spring is coming
And with it, brand new leaves." ~e.h

Arina's POV:
I woke up to the beautiful voice of Azan coming from a nearby mosque at 5.30. I just love the morning prayer. It helps me to be fresh throughout the day. I get to the washroom and do my wudu then fajr salah. I read some verses of the Holy Quran. Then I thought of getting some sleep after setting the alarm for 7 O'clock to get to the university.

Exactly at 7, my eyes open due to the continuous ringing of my stupid alarm. I get from my first love my bed and get freshen up for university. I selected my orange frock with White leggings and a multi-shaded dupatta and started getting ready. I applied light makeup.
I was getting ready, I heard a knock on my door. I opened it and found my mom standing there with a beautiful smile on her face "Assalam o Alaikum mama...... how are you?" I said.

"Walaikum Assalam my princess I'm good Alhumdulillah what are you doing I have made breakfast come downstairs," mom said.

"Okay mama I am getting ready. I'm almost done. I'm coming in 5 mins," I said.

"Hurry up baby girl or gonna be late," mom said ......  "okay mama," I said then wore my earring and went downstairs. My brothers Hamza and Usman were having breakfast along with dad. I sat beside dad.....

"Assalam o Alikum dad how are you," I said to dad "Walikum Assalam I'm good are you, my dear, now hurry up do your breakfast or you will be for your university," said dad "okay dad" then I start having my yummy breakfast which consists of yummy paratha (whole wheat bread)  and chicken curry I refer having a heavy breakfast.

Meanwhile, I saw my both brothers fully ready and set to go. I said my goodbyes to mom and dad then I sat in the passenger seat of Corolla GLi 1.3, Usman sat in the back seat and Hamza started the car. 1st Hamza dropped Usman at his school than me at my university.

"Hamza does come on time, don't be late Allah Hafiz," I said to Hamza. "Okay don't worry I won't be late, Allah Hafiz take care," said Hamza.

I said bye to Hamza and entered the university. My best friends, Rimsha, Wuska, and Rukhsar were waiting for me

"Assalam o Alikum! My girls, how are you?" I said my salam to them ..... "Wa Alaikum Salam Alhamdulillah we are fine. What about you dear?" they said together while hugging me so tightly.
"I'm fine also Alhamdulillah what you guys are doing. Only five mins are left for the 1st lecture. Let's go to the class otherwise Ms Farah will scold us, ''I said. "Yeah yeah let's go guys or else how Ms Farah will not leave us for being late for her class," said Rimsha.

Then we all four started walking toward the English department of our university. We entered the class and greeted our class fellows and they greeted us back. We settled down on our respective seats at the back. Yes, we are the backbenchers of the class. Hahaha..........After a min teacher came into the class.

After classical poetry, we have two consecutive lectures on linguistics. This class is taken by Ms Shazia. She is my favourite due to my love for linguistics.

Next was our recess time and we four went to the cafeteria and sat at the corner. Then the waiter came to take our orders.

"Rukhsar yaar place the order please", said Rimsha to rukhsar. "No yaar please you do it na......please pretty please", said Rukhsar........."uffo stop it both of you..." I called the waiter " what do you guys want to eat"?