-Chapter 31.5-

-Cassisus POV-
With the race extinct, I am out of things to do. Our group decided to stay on the planet for awhile, since the species is weak we want to protect them. I wondered the planet for awhile.
I was gladly accepted into the few communities who recognized my race as the ones who stopped the torment from the others.
A few humans began to create villages without walls like the communities. It was creative, many didn't know how to build houses and it was entertaining to watch them try.
I began wondering about the human beauty I helped rescue. I wondered if he was safe, and also if he was, in fact, mates with Gavin. Gavin is an honorable man. I would never dare to steal his lover, but if the human did not love him, or wish not to be with him. I would gladly ask him to be mine.
With that, I decided I wanted to check up on Gavin and the little human. I wanted to see their living conditions and if I could help.
I began my trek through the woods to where he said his home was. He told me it was in a ruin of an old community, which I found smart.
On my way through the woods I found a beautiful meadow, filled to the brim with breathtaking flowers. Each of them smelling different but nice.
That's when I heard a scream. I rushed to the rescue. After all, my job on this planet is to protect humans. When I saw where the scream came from, I saw him again. The beautiful man that Gavin saved.
I rushed in a pushed the creature back from harming him. I heard crying of children and looked back to see him rocking two infants. He looked frightened.
I have one more chapter backed up for this week-more full of posting. If I don't write anymore tomorrow then that'll end the streak. I will still update but probably not everyday and more so weekly.