dialogue

meredith

I was nervous to say the least to get out of the cab and walk up tp jc's place. I knew kian was gonna be home and I don't know how i'm going to react to seeing him in person yet. My heart clenches every time I see him on snapchat or instagram, or even when he texts me. I felt like I was gonna drop dead when I laid eyes on him in person. 

I shake off my nerves and knock on the door and wait til someone opens it, and to my surprise it was kian. His brown eyes stared into mine and he sucked in a quick breath. I practically matched his exact movements. My heart was racing out of my chest but before anyone could say anything jc pushed kian out of the way and welcomed me in a big, very warm, hug. I instantly felt myself relax as I wrapped my arms around him. 

"I'm sorry, I tried getting to the door as fast as I could." He whispered in my ear, so only I could hear. 

"I saw you not too long ago yet I missed you bunches!" I oozed with happiness as I pulled away from him

I tried my best to act like I was calm but I'm sure we all knew I was far from that. 

"You ready to go?" Jc said, making sure kian couldn't see his face. His eyes widened to tell me it was a good time to leave now before anything happened.

"Yeah, been ready since like 4." I laughed 

"Alright, kian we'll be back whenever. I really don't know how long we'll be gone but if you need anything while we're out just text me." Jc said as he put his hand on the small of my back and started walking away 

Kian

I watched as they walked away and I finally caught my breath. I was mad at myself for not saying anything. I was mad at myself for not even saying hi to mer or telling her she looked beautiful, which of course she did. The way that loose white crop top hung off her shoulders and her jean shorts hugged her made my heart hurt. 

I needed to make things okay between us. I needed to see her and tell her everything. I just needed to talk to her, even if it's as small as a hi.