Snickers

Drama, Drama, and more Drama...

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP! I rolled over in the bed to see that I was ten minutes late getting up. Shoot! How many times did I hit the snooze button? I jumped out of bed, ignoring the ultimate head rush, and got to my feet. I ran to my closet, threw on a low cut black shirt and a pair of blue jeans. Checked myself in the mirror, and honestly I thought I looked good. I jogged to the bathroom and put on some mascara and a little bit of eye liner. Quickly brushing my teeth while putting on my shoes, now that takes talent. I walked downstairs and chugged down blueberry waffles and orange juice.

"You better hurry up, Snickers

"Alright mom! I just have to pack my stuff, chill!"

"We got about five minutes!"

"Alright mom!"

My mom just pisses me off sometimes, but whatever. I'm just worried about looking good. Gotta look good for my boyfriend. Yes, I date the quarterback of the high school football team, and I am the captain of the cheerleading. My life is perfect. I'm a blonde blue-eyed girl that has a great personality. My boyfriend is Kyle McIntosh, he is fine, muscular, and Italian. Oh, yummy.

I got into my moms Cadillac, and instantly grabbed for a mirror. Of course, mom just had to say something about what I was wearing, something about my makeup, or my attitude.

"Why do you insist on wearing that much makeup, you are beautiful the way you are!", my mom said. Her without wearing any mascara, and just a little blush. And that's it. She was wearing a below knee-length skirt with a white undershirt, that didn't even show any boobs whatsoever, and a purple button up shirt that did not show any cleavage at all. What was she? Saint of all saints?

"Mom, chill. My outfit is awesome, and my makeup is perfect. Nobody, including you, can bring me down. So chill out, and I am going to school like this." Gosh I am so tired of her crap!

We pulled up to the school. I got out and what did my mom just HAD to say? "Hope you do good, and I love you baby!". I wasn't even going to respond to that! I turned around and gave her the most dangerous look ever, and she just shrugged. I walked, no strutted over to my friends. I can tell most guys were looking at my "goodies", and if I must say I have a lot of goodies. I heard a bunch of different "hello"s and "was up snickers!". I really don't know how my home nickname got into my school. But personally I like that that nickname. Snickers. You gotta admit that is one cool name. It reminds me of Snooki off of Jersey Shore. I kind of look like her, but without THAT much cleavage. I am short, dark brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, and a nice butt. Just I'm not a brat. Yet.

"Hey guys! Have y'all seen Kyle?". Everybody went quiet. That's when you should get worried. "What! Guys what happened? What's wrong? Guys tell me!". Still nobody said anything, they just looked behind me. I turned around to see some chick hanging all over my freaking boyfriend! Oh heck to the nah!

I walked over there steaming mad! My red high heels clicking against the pavement, gradually getting louder and louder. By the time I got up to him, I was basically stomping.

"Kyle what the heck do you thing you are doing! Kyle get off of her!", finally I just pushed the chick off of Kyle.

"What the f*** snicks? What do you think your doing?", he said completely clueless! Ugh!

"What I'm doing?! What the frick do you think your freaking doing? Who is this!", he knew we were together.

"Snicks I gave you a text message."

What text message? I didn't get a text message. So I grabbed my phone, and pulled up my inbox. Sure enough, I had a text message. It read:

*********************************************

Hey baby, I'm so sry but I dnt wnt 2 break ur <3 but

I dnt wnt 2 be ur bf anymor. So sry but bye.

</3 Kyle

*********************************************

Are you freaking serious?!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Sorry that it is so short but tell me what you think.

Should i keel going? Plz comment and vote! And

Trust me it gets better! There will be many adventures

To come with Snickers!!!!:)