Chapter Three

Hey,

here it is, the final chapter. Thanks for reading and have fun =)

XOXO fiktiongirl

"So, and here it is again officially: Welcome to the zone where all the magic happens!" Matt and Chris are lounging on a desk chair or a comfortable looking big couch and already holding cups in their hands. Matt has his arms spread out as if he wanted to encircle the whole room. Yes, he still has the cup in one hand.

"Thank you," I smile honestly and unpack the thermos jugs.

"Oh God, that's good," Matt moans a little later after drinking a sip of coffee and leans his head back.

"Amen to that. How do you do that? You're competing with my Caris," the bass player winking at me and also drinking a sip. I sat down on a second chair, sitting with the desk to my left, Matt opposite me, on the right on the couch is Chris again.

"Thanks Chris, but I don't understand why it tastes so good to you. It's just filter coffee,"I shrug my shoulders at a loss.

"Do you have a secret ingredient?" Matt raises his eyebrow questioningly. I smile, play with my scarf. "That's what Dom always asks."

"And did you?" Curiously he looks at me.

"I don't tell him or you," I grin all over, although my stomach cramped just when I said his name.

"Please, please?"

"Remember, we can play the Rockstar card uninhibited now," Chris laughs and wiggles his eyebrows, "you're finally involved now."

Boom. That has sat. Rock star. I shrug and breathe flat.

"Shit, that was wrong, wasn't it?" worried Chris moves to the edge of the couch and pats my knee. "Sorry, Josefa, but..."

"It's okay," I try to smile. "That's what you probably call star-struck," I say afterwards with a crooked forced smile.

"It's not okay, Josey." Matt looks at me vigilantly with a serious look. "Did you digest that we're a successful band?"

"You have to ask differently, Matt," Chris shakes his head, turns to me, "Have you listened to our music?" He gets up and pours one more cup of coffee it hands it to me wordlessly.

"Yes, I have." My hand surrounds the porcelain. I stare into the black material. Now the cat has to get out of the bag. The two are very still. I wanted to express it carefully, would have probably better put together a few words, but instead it bursts out of me. "You are... You are so damn good! I listened to all the songs and then watched almost all the videos! I had to deal with that first and didn't know what to think about it, because... Because... You won Grammy's! You are world famous! I... I'm sitting here in the studio with the best band in the world and I don't know how to unite it. I had met you as normal people without music and then it turns out that-"

"Hey, hey, easy, slow down, Josey. You're competing with me in fast talking." Matt rolls with the chair to me and puts the arm around me. It's very uncomfortable, but I'm glad I'm being held. It feels like he wants to hold me together so I can't fall apart.

"We are still Matt, Dom and Chris for you. Nothing changes there. We are three friends who make music together because they love it". Chris deep voice frees me from the upcoming hurricane of my feelings and emotions.

"I know that, Chris, but I don't get it linked in my head yet. There's 'Muse' on one side, from whom I've become a huge fan, and 'the friends of my friend' on the other side." I swallow dry. 'My friend'. Are Dom and I still a couple at all?