Elkia Kingdom

“So this is the Elkia Kingdom. It looks, interesting.” 

         I had finally made it, after about a half hour of traveling along the path. As well as taking a wrong turn at one point.

        You think they would have at least made it an easier path to foll… did I just run into someone

         “Sorry.” I said, looking up at who I just bumped into. There were two of them. One was a tale male with maroon hair, the other was a short female with silver/gray hair. Both had devices in their hands that would flash periodically. Without saying anything, they just moved along as if nothing happened. They were both heading to the castle, just as I was. So, without anything better to do, I started following them.

        When they arrived at the castle, they challenged an imanity woman to a game of poker. While watching the game, it seemed like they were going to loose. But they ended up winning due to his royal flush.

        Interesting, it seems like they got really lucky. No one has ever beaten her before. No one. Oh well.

        As I walked inside, I noticed another game going on between two imanity girls. One had shoulder length pink hair, while the other had violet hair. They were also playing a card game. Upon entering, I also noticed another being, although this one was cloaked. From the scent I was picking up, it seemed like it was an elf.

        Could that elf be using magic to help one of them win? And if so, which one was she helping? Either way, if the one the elf is helping ends up being the new king, or in this case queen, this could lead to trouble for the Eastern Federation. Or maybe not. Either way… 

         Before I could alert the victim or even identify who the elf was helping, the maroon-haired boy rested his hand on the red-haired girl’s shoulder and murmured something in her ear. She seemed shocked and surprised, looking over her shoulder as he and the girl departed. Before they left, the silver haired girl flashed her device once or twice in the direction of the elf.

        I decided to leave the castle and familiarize myself with the Elkia Kingdom. There was nothing better to do, and the two people I followed earlier were nowhere to be found. As I was walking around, I noticed that the people here looked like they were beginning to suffer from the land they lost due to the previous king when he decided to challenge the werebeasts. Other than that, things seemed to be normal. At that point I noticed that it was starting to get dark.

        I guess I should find a place to stay for the night. As well as write down what has happened so far…

        After searching for a few minutes, I came across an inn that had rooms for cheap. Well, as cheap as rooms can get, which in all honesty is still not that cheap.

        The next day, around noon, I saw the two people that I followed with the red haired girl and the violet haired girl.

        I wonder what they are up to. And where is that e….

        I looked up and saw a figure on a glass roof. I also noticed that the group of four were walking into that same building.

        I really should not follow them, but if they’re the future king or queen, then I have to… even if I would rather not follow Miko’s instructions…. I swear, when I get back I’m going to give her a piece of my mind….

        When I got to the building, I decided to climb the building on the opposite side of the elf. When I looked in, I saw that there were giant chess pieces. The violet hair girl was on the side with the black pieces, while the other three were on the opposite side.

        A chess game with giant chess pieces. Also, I am noticing the presence of magic. I wonder….

        The game began. It looked like the silver hair girl was going to be the main player, while the maroon haired boy was going to be her replacement if need be. The game continued until something strange happened.

        Hmm, the silver haired girl told a piece to move but nothing happened. Strange….

        After her, what seemed to be, fifth try, the marron haired boy stepped in. The game seemed to continue as normal, that is until…

        Is all of his pieces attacking the violet haired girl’s pieces. I have played many games of chess, but never have I seen this happen…

        It seemed as if the white piece side was going to win. Until the game took yet another unexpected turn.

        Is the violet haired girl’s queen actually converting the other pieces? Is that even possible in a game of chess? Oh well, not impor….. did that guy just go on the chessboard?! And is he actually talking to the girl’s queen?

        Eventually, the strange chess game ended with the maroon haired boy winning. I climbed down the building and went back to the inn. And after what had happened, I wrote down everything I saw take place.

        The next day, the coronation of the new king was about to take place. As I walked in, a bit late due to sleeping in, I noticed right away who was being crowned king. Correction, kings. The boy with marron hair, and the girl with silver hair.

        Hmm, so it seems like those two are the new kings of imanity. Looks like things may soon become very interesting for Disboard. Well, I should probably return to the Eastern Federation. Hopefully I don’t make another wrong turn….