Wine for special occasions

Hi people, I'm back. This is my first fan fiction so please let me know what you think about it. 

Kensi's phone beeped on the nightstand and she immediately went for it. The name Deeks flashed on her screen and she opened the message.

"Are you awake?"  the message read. 

"What you think?" Kensi sent him back. He was probably drunk in some club because there's no chance he would be texting her at 2 am if he was sober. Or maybe yes, but it's too small of a chance to care about it.

"So take your ass to the door and open them."  she didn't expect him to be actually here so she ignored the text and laid back on the bed.

Her sleep was interrupted by loud knocking on her front door. She stood up with annoyed groan but went for the door nevertheless. 

To her biggest surprise Deeks stood there with a bottle of wine, completely sober  with huge grin plastered on his face. 

His eyes gleamed when he saw his partner in her cute little pajamas and he couldn't  help himself and shamelessly said what went through the mind of his when he saw her.

"I see you've been expecting me." Kensi was tempted to shut the door in his face but his stupid smirk stopped her. Something about that smirk can make her go weak in her knees and she didn't like him for it. No she didn't like what he could do to her at all but he was her partner and she kinda liked him. His funny, goofy self.   

"What do you have there?"  she motioned to the bottle in his left hand while her eyes were wandering around his body.  It was a good body, but she would deny it if he asked.

"I brought it for us. Our movie nights always consist of beer, some take out and then ice cream." 

"I don't see the problem. But this is not beer you're holding there."  she said matter-of-factly. 

"I wanted a wine tonight."

They were just standing there looking at each other for long minutes. Kensi was well aware of the fact that he finally said what he meant -sure it was in his unusual way but still the ball was on her court now. Maybe it was not so hard after all, she could give it a shot.

"Come inside." she opened her door a little bit wider and when he stepped inside she took the bottle from him and disappeared in her kitchen. She came back a moment later with two wine glasses and now opened bottle. 

"May I?" He took it from her and poured the wine in their glasses. Deeks handed her one of them and made the toast.

"To unexpected changes" they clinked their glasses and took a sip. After a glass or two they were sitting comfortably on the couch. Kensi's hand suddenly slightly brushed his thigh and it sent shivers along his spine. Deeks carefully placed his hand over hers and looked her deeply in the eyes. 

"What do we do now?" Kensi whispered to the space between them. 

Deeks didn't answer her. He intertwined their fingers and cupped her face instead. "I have an idea." he said mischievously. He slowly closed the remaining space and captured her lips with a soft, tender kiss.