≛FF≛ ϲʀiɱiɳɑɭ ϲɑʂɛʂ ơƒ ɬɧɛ ϲʂi ≛KH≛

It's only a old story of mine, I hope I can make more when I found out how I can make Chaptertitles *grumble*

~*~

„Where’s the body?“ A strong muscular man looks at the dead man on the floor. His brown almost black long hair is pulled in a ponytail. His eyes are hidden behind a pair of dark glasses. He wears a long red coat. His eyes watch the smaller guy on his side. The red head browses his information.

“His name is Allan De Cruse; he’s 28 years old, married with Carla De Cruse.” Reno points at the woman, who is sitting on the couch and cries. “He’s the leader of the De Cruse group, a fashion company. That are his workers Mister SanDiego, Miss Shimoto and Mister Sanchez”. He points at three people, who sit on the table.

“Cause of death?” Auron asks his team member. “Don’t know…” The red head scratches his neck sheepishly. “The doc isn’t here yet.” The older guy raises an eyebrow.

“Sorry, boss…” Reno shrugs his shoulders. His team leader sighs lightly and watches the woman and the workers of the dead man. “Where’s the doc?” His brother Axel whispers slightly. “The old doc died two days ago. We get a new doc. And I don’t know where he is…”

“It’s a she, not a he!” Zack grins as he comes in the room with his camera. Both brothers look astonished as their friend. “A woman…cool, yo!” Reno chuckles slightly. “Pervert, got it memorized?!” Axel tips his temple in a mocking manner. “Said the pervert…” His older brother grumbles.

≻Elsewhere≺ “Now left and you come in the South Avenue…” The automatic voice says emotionless and you raise an eyebrow. “Left? There isn’t a street and not even the South Avenue!” You growl at your navigation.

“A kingdom for a normal map…” You sigh and lay your head on your steering wheel. “I hate it so much…I HATE IIIIIT!!” You shout out loud and search for a normal map in your car. “Oh god, I should clean the car tomorrow…” You grumble and continue to search for the map.

“YES!” You raise your arm over your head as you found the map from Twilight. “So…sh*t I’m on the wrong side of the Twilight River.” You look at your navigation and frown. “I hate you!” As it hears your words the monitor goes black. “What the…H*LL!” You shout angrily and want to hit the machine.

“I’m sorry, Miss, are you alright?” Your head turn around and you look in two baby blue eyes. The young man looks like the same age as you, smiles friendly at you. His soft mullet hair is blond and wears a police uniform. He doesn't really like an officer, more like a cute puppy. “Oh I’m okay, thanks, but do you know how I get to this place?”

You tell him the address and he describes you the way with your map. “Thank you very much, you’re my life saver!” You kiss his cheek and giggle when his face turns red. “Y-you’re welcome…” He smiles dizzily.

You turn your car around, wave at the cute guy and drive to the right place. You hop out of your car. “I hate you so much!” You murmur and glare at the machine a second time. You show your ID at the officers in front of the door and you rush in the place. “I’m very sorry, I’m too late!” You bow your head in shame, but looks at the guys in front of you. You blush startled as the black haired guy winks at you.

An older looking guy with a light grumpy face turns around and grumbles. “It’s okay, Doctor [Surname].” “WOAH, SHE’S THE DOC?” The three guys shouts in unison. “Shut up!” The older man commands at his members and smiles slightly at you. “Welcome, I’m Captain Auron Matsumoto, the team leader.

Zack Fair, our photographer.” The black haired guy waves at you and smiles brightly. “Reno Sinclair, our anthropologist.” The red head with his goggles on the forehead grins coolly and winks cheekily. “Last, but not least…Axel Sinclair, our criminalist.”

The red head with his shaggy hair and the emerald green eyes salutes lightly at you. “Got it memorized?!” He grins cheekily and touches his temple.

You blink startled and gulp lightly. “It’s nice to meet you all. Oh where’s the body?” Your eyes and you concentrate on your first case in Twilight City.