Training In The Tower.

Jada's pov.

Leonardo Vs. Raphael

Donatello Vs. Michaelangelo

Me Vs. Winners

Everyone watches the battle between Donnie and Mikey. Mikey effortlessly dodged Donnie's attacks and managed to hit Donnie on the head a couple times before Donnie tripped Mikey with his staff and pinned him down.

Now everyone watched the intense fight currently with the two alphas. Raphael and Leonardo.

They both fought effortlessly and neither seemed to be giving up.

I looked at Donnie and we bowed to each other, we straighten our posture and I fought in human form.

I flipped, and dodged his attacks, pulling some powerful kicks and punches to his plastron to knock him back, and eventually, I had him pinned down on his plastron as he groans in pain.

I look back at Leo and Raph to see the two starting to get tired. In a split second, Raph charges at Leo, but Leo knocks his sais out of Raph's hands and placed his katana at his younger brother's throat.

"Yame! Well done my sons. Leonardo, you are up against Jada, no weapons or abilities."Splinter orders and we bowed to each other and went into defensive positions.

"Hajime!"Splinter announces, slamming his staff against the ground. Leo and I move in a circle around the room, and Leo knew I would not make the first move. 

Leo charges and throws a punch but I closed my eyes on instinct, crossing my arms to cover my body, I block the hit and throw much back with better accuracy and faster than anyone ever was before in speed, he couldn't make a single attack as I was too quick for him, weaving in and out of place to hit different areas before I hit many of his pressure points in a quick position and he crumbles to the ground in severe pain. My training from HYDRA ends and I did not feel like myself.

Jade Warrior's pov.

"Yame! Release my son from the pressure point, Jada." Splinter orders sternly and she glances up at him with cold eyes.

Raphael instead helps his brother and helps him stand up.

"Jada are you ok?"My mother spoke to me cautiously.

she only looks at her side when a sudden pain pops up. She raised her shirt up slightly to see one of her wounds had gotten reopened but she didn't react to the pain as she slowly walked out of the room, Natasha, Raphael, Loki, and Thor following after her.

She had gotten to the lab and fixed up the wound before turning back to the people behind her, staring at me cautiously.

"Jade Warrior, Jada's other personality came out."Natasha 'whispered.'

"I come out when we are attacked, may it be training, purposeful, or accidental. I come out to protect Jada."She responds, noticing Jada was screaming at her to release herself from their shared mind.

"Let Jada regain control, "Raphael spoke sternly and she looked at him, she was by far, VERY, intimidated by him, and Jada was glad about this.

"Yes, sir. Right away sir."She clasped her hands behind her back and let Jada slowly slip out of her containment while the people were left confused at her.

Jada's pov.

I regained control of my body and looked at the group with shame, yet they only smile gently and leave me alone with Raph as I rub my eyes tiredly.

He chuckles and picks me up bridal style and I snuggle against his plastron.

He takes me to my room and covers me in my blankets.

"Thanks Raph."I muttered before slowly falling asleep. I felt a kiss on my forehead and I fell asleep with a genuine smile on my face.