Chapter 16

niall p.o.v

When the cops put my father in hand cuffs I felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders, but It wasn't without a cost.

When they took my dad out of the house I ran to Molly my hands were wrapped around her so tight.

"I never should have brought you it's all my fault I could have lost you and that has almost happened before and I love you and I never want to not be able to hold you ever",i rambled on.

My hands were now playing with her hair she just cried onto my shoulders and I let her.

Then she whispered,"I love you so much I was so scarred don't ever let me go".

"I will never do such a thing", I whisper back.

We stand just holding each other for a about 10 minutes until my mom and Greg come back in the house.

"Niall is Molly okay hunny",my mom asks.

"does she really look okay to you thats the second time I almost lost her mom",I say as commit as possible.

Then I relize Molly hasn't said anything yet except when she said never let me go but I need to calm her down.

"mom, Greg I need to go I will call you later I have things to take care of",I say and pick Molly up and carry her to my car.

"love you",my mom says as I walk out the door.

I set Molly in the car and drive I didn't even know where I was going just away.

Let's just say we were both a bit shook up.

I stop the car by a park and the whole time I was driving molly's hand never left mine

"Molly I'm sorry I had no idea he would",she stops me.

"Ni it's ok I just keep remembering the first time the pain",she says speaking only for the second time of the whole scene.

"baby don't that girl is just nothing nothing at all you just got better you can finally walk again your all mine and my dad is just a messed up druggie that my mom regrets marrying",I say.

"Niall why haven't you left me",she asks.

"what! What do you mean I mean why would I",Im so confused

"well I have almost been killed three times in which two where with you and I cause alot of problems for you and the boys, let's just say I'm a piece of work",she says looking down.

"first of all your my piece of work even if you where work and second no I love you the trouble we go through is all called love in which I never want to stop loving you",I smile.

Molly p.o.v

After the whole ordeal I wouldn't let Niall go when his dad was gone but know I was ready to talk again so I finally asked Niall why he never left me I mean it's true I am a very big piece of work.

But his answer was so sweet I knew if he wouldve left me my life would be over.

I really was the luckiest girl in the world, I was niall's princess.

I reply" oo niall did I ever tell you I absolutely love you to bits",I laugh and lean in to kiss him

He just smirks and kisses me back.

"well since meeting my parents didn't go so well how about I take you to my second favorite place in the world",he smiles.

"off course let's do it",I say my mood had changed quite a bit sence Niall had calmed me down.

"ya bud die",my Irish babe says and we drive of.

On the way to this place I have no clue where is at Niall's phone goes off.

I laugh at his ringtone, whistle baby, he looks a bit embarresed and I just say,"14 buddy boy you gotta wait".

He laughs and answers the phone

Hello

Hey mofo vas happenin

He puts the phone on speaker and I hear all the boys

Yo boys it's Niall and Molly whatcha want

Were bored

Isn't that paul's job I say

Molly be nice Louis says

Well we are busy it's called Niall Molly time

Were sorry

Go color me a picture from a coloring book or something I say with Niall as we laugh

Fine be good have fun don't die

We hear the boys chatter all different types of byes and noncesse then dial tone.

We laugh and just keep on driving my hand still in Niall's