Nerd of the year.

" Give me love like her cause lately I've been waking up alone..."

♣♣♣♣♧♣♣♣♣♧♣♣♣♣♧♣♣♣♣♧♣♣♣♣♧

School is like a purgatory, for some people its like hell while others think its heaven and for me its a place to please ones burning curiosity.

Really its just that simple.

Take me for example, munching an apple while reading in the library, yes I know food is not allowed but just to break it to you I know the librian here quite well, simply because she finds me attractive according to her body language and the way her pupils dilate.

Its all in the psychological facts if you know what I mean.

As much as I want to introduce myself to you people I just want you to know that I see no reason to introduce myself when you could only get to know about me in the later chapters inside my head, but I'll spare you a small pain and give you a physical introduction and name.

My name is Christian Elliot Grey, but no one knows that Elliot is just a second name. I am eighteen and 6'2 foot tall.

As I munch away reading parts of the anatomy. I receive a text from Jake.

Can we talk?

Well since you ruined my reading then I guess I have no choice do I?. I thought bitterly. Standing up and packing my books and finishing my apple then finally straightening my light blue sweater and backpack.

As I walk away towards the exit, I couldn't help but wonder why everyone looks at me like an embarassment like its my fault I'm a nerd who just happens to be an Alpha.

¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤_¤¤_¤_¤_¤_¤

Pls. Vote.Fan.Comment.follow.share.

And eat cookies♡