Anna's family part 2

I pick up Anna and tell her I'm going to bring her home. She struggles to get up. "I can't do it Jake , I just can't" she tells me with tears rolling down her eyes. "Yes you can now get up Anna" I told her trying to motivate her. As I got her up she asked me if she can stay over my house. "Sure but why?" I say to her wondering why she won't go home. "I can't go home" she tells me wiping the tears off her eyes. We stopped talking for a little bit the out of now where she yells "My dad abuses me!" the she rubs off.

I stopped for a minute. Then a ran after her. "Anna stop running. You don't have to run from me." I said sadly. She pauses. "I need to hide from home on way or another. I can't stand the beatings Jake." she says madly. "Anna calm down ok just breath for a moment." I say think she will be just a little more calmer. "No leave me alone you fucking bitch." She told me not realizing a word that she said. For some reason I felt a tear drop form in my eye but I try holding back. When I got home I was thinking and thinking about her.

She calls me randomly. "Jake my family wants to meet you" she tells me sounding afraid. As I get their I see the mother smoking outside swearing at her kids and hitting them. "You must be Jake." she says looking a me weird. She never said another. word to me ever sense. As I went in side. I saw her father yelling at her. Saying that she worthless and that she was a mistake. Her brothers and sisters swearing when they don't look old enough to even say those type of word.

"So your Jake. Wow. Anna you are the worst.  Make real friends you piece of shit." her father tells her. "hi you bitch!" her 10 year old brother tells me while the father tells him "good boy Jimmy. Show people your not afraid of worthless people like your sister. He says and he turns and looks at her.

He's such an ass. I start thinking in my head. Her sister looked at me. "What you looking at hoe" her sister say acting tough. I just walk out. I left Anna alone in the house. I told her to call me. After about an hour she called me crying.

"Jake. They kicked me out." She told me. "What!" I say about to punch the wall. " My dad almost killed me. My mom was holding me down. And my brother and sister cut me. Only because my dad told them to." She says as she brokedown again.

Her family is starting to get on my nerves. There the worthless one. They don't deserve a child like her.

Author Note: If you ever felt this way it gone through these thing. Everything is going to be OK. Hold on the rides almost over. Love you guys <3