Hide & Seek |j.b|

Contrary to popular belief, the wings of demons are the same as the wings of angels, although they're often better groomed. - Anonymous

Once upon a time, an angel and a devil fell in love --- it was a taboo, a forbidden, unforgivable love. It was against the rules as what they all proclaimed to be. In the end, it did not end well. A thousand years had passed by, the tension between angels and devils still and always remain, the good and evil dwells within, it is a certain fact that could never be erased nor changed.

Now meet Elizabeth Adams, a seventeen year old highschool girl born and raised as a child of God. She's living a normal and ordinary life within the span of her lifetime. She has a loving family, friends whom she could treasure and rely on and a life she's most blessed and thankful for. Well that was until she meets Justin Bieber, the guy with a dark, captivating eyes and a playful, luring smirk. It may sound a little over the top but honestly, he is the most beautiful person she had ever laid her eyes on. It was as if he was an angel. A fallen angel indeed. But Justin has only but one mission and that is to find and kill the 'fruit' no matter what or how it takes.

'Because time passes and memories fade, but a beating heart never truly forgets anything.'

So what if, history repeats itself?

~*~

Cᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛ © 2014 AnonBelieber