Chapter 3

-Alexis's POV-

We were still watching tv," I wanna do something" I said flopping over on his lap.

" Me too, we should do something" Luke said.

" Dance contest?" I asked.

" Why not seems like fun" Luke said turning the channel to a music channel.

"Okay you go first" Luke said.

" Okay, I'm trying" I said, I got up and started dancing like and 80 year old woman hitting a random park bench with a balloon.

" That is beautiful" Luke said pretending to wipe tears and clapping.

" Oh yea, what do you have big boy?" I asked.

" Oh I'll show you" Luke said turning anaconda by Nikki Minaj on.

'My anaconda don't... my anaconda don't.. my anaconda don't want none unless you got buns Hun'

Luke was thrusting his pelvis to the beat," be careful , don't let the anaconda come out" I said laughing.

" It don't want none unless you got buns hun!!!" He yelled trying to twerk ," that is surprisingly cute" I said getting up.

I started spanking his butt, and rubbing my pelvis on his butt," NO!" Luke yelled.

"I'm not getting payed enough for this...either pay me or I will rape you!" Luke said crossing his arms.

" Guess your gonna rape me cuz I have no money" I said turning around and bending over looking in between my legs.

" Your such a whore" Luke said smacking my butt.

" OH HELL NAH!" I said jumping on Luke's back," don't smack my ass lil boy" I said holding on trying not to get thrown off.

He threw me on the couch," dat ass is firm" he said snapping his fingers.

" Well I'm not 70 so, I hope it's firm" I said siting up.

I got up and we started dancing, hold it against me came on by Britney Spears, Luke mouthed the words," if I said I want your body now, would you hold it against me?"

" Not for Britney Spears no, for you a different story were not getting on" I said giggling.

"Oh really? I know you want dis" Luke said rubbing his hands down his body.

I bit my lip and winked," mhmm sure do" I said laughing.

" Okay that was adorable" he said laughing.

" For some reason I feel like I've known you my whole life haha" I said.

" It feels like we've been friends for years" Luke said sitting next to me.

" I've got a question" Luke said looking at me.

" If we both like each other and we know it then like.....would that mean that we would be dating?" Luke asked.

" Hmm,i don't care I would actually like that, but I don't want to rush things but of course it's going to be rushed because the body does what the body wants" I said laughing.

" That is so true"Luke said laughing.

" Sure why not? you only live once why not get together with my housemate haha" I said.

" So we are dating?" Luke asked.

" Only if you want to" I said.

" Oh trust me I do" Luke said.

" So , this is now awkward, I don't know what to s-" I was interrupted with Luke putting his finger on my lips," no need to talk" he said in some accent making a weird face.

" Okay then" I said with Luke's finger smushed on my lips.

"What do you want to do?" Luke asked.

" Well, we could make dinner together?" I suggested.

" Sounds great" Luke said getting up and helping me up.

We walked to the kitchen and I looked in the fridge ," what about...salad?" I asked.

" That's a boring ass dish" Luke said.

" Well , I haven't gone grocery shopping yet" I said bending over to get the stuff out of the fridge.

Luke walked behind me and smacked my butt," dats my ass right der " he said giggling.

I got the salad stuff out and made our plates.

.

.

After dinner I washed the dishes," I'm gonna take a shower be right back" I said.

" I'll go take one too" Luke said headed to his room.

.

.

I got out and got dressed , I put on some yoga pants and a shirt, I put my dirty clothes in the basket and carried the basket to the laundry room, I started a load of clothes and then turned around to Luke," hey beautiful" he said.

" Hey sexy haha" I said poking his nipple.

" Never fails, I'm trying to be romantic " Luke said making a sad face," I'm sorry baby" I said.

" You called my baby" he said looking up," that made me feel good inside haha"

" Haha, your so cute" I said carrying my basket back to my room," wanna lay on my bed and watch tv?" I asked.

"Why not?" he said running and flopping on my bed taking up the whole bed.

" C'mon now, Ive got to have somewhere" I said giggling.

" Okay" he said, he scooted over and I climbed on the bed.

" Is okay if I scoot closer?" I asked.

" Of course " Luke said motioning me over, he put his arm behind my head and I put my hand on his chest and head on his shoulder.

-Luke's POV-

This was amazing, I couldn't believe we got together and now we are cuddling together, I looked over and found she was asleep, I covered her and me up, I laid there and closed my eyes, just knowing that we are together is going to get me to go to sleep easier tonight.

___________________________________

A/N

Hi , I updated twice tonight... tried sleeping but I can't lol , thank you if you read and vote on my book/books, your amazing! bye:)