2 Alpha Packs Joining as One -Chapter Four

Chapter Four

Having this little family of ours Harley had been around just to make sure that are other pups new that there was not going to act like a bunch of wild animals running around. The kids seem to understand that they had the time to be loud and the time that they need to be quiet.

But these rules didn't matter for them for a while due to I think they like hearing the babies to cry. That what I get when I asked them to behave. But I gave up so I went Alpha Mom on my own pups after a month of misbehaving. Boy that change on the boys as they learned that when I told them I started to do as I told them to do. That was the last straw on them. As for the girls I had to keep telling them to back off on their baby sister to stop being a mother hen but gave up after a while. Just gave them rules instead.

Rules

1. No picking them up 

2. No feeding them you candy 

3. Let them sleep 

4. Inform Mommy or Daddy if one of your brothers are in the babies room.

I thought that way they did feel like they where helping. As their dad came in with the idea of getting dolls for them to carry around with them. But that didn't last long to due our boys tore them up in a few days.

So the next step I went out to a pet story I had to think of something for everyone to get used to having four babies in the home. As I walk in there I don't know why I did it in the first place I came up to three pups that I was awing at I decided that they where so cute. As I walked up to the sales guy to ask him about them. Then he ask which one was I thinking about as I told I want all . He looked at me like I had lost it.

Then he added well Miss these will be large dogs when they get older.

I looked at him then said that's okay due to I have space for them to run.

So then he was yes I bet you do but we have five of them and you said you want all of them. With two of them are in the back room sleeping. With these three boys they are wild out of them all. Well that won't be a problem due to they should keep up with my boys just fine. He laughed at me then saying okay then. So he rang up the five pups along with a collars leases bowls and a few toys.

Then I asked for harness for them so he got a few them said you can return them if you like when they out grew them. Then he was saying as I was mind linking Harley asking him to go to the store to pick up some puppy chow. He got back to asking if he could send someone else due to he was busy chasing the kids down in the back trying to keep them busy.

I then said yes that will due wear them out before I get them home so that they will take a nap.

He was then asking what brand of puppy chow there is like tons of brands and why puppy chow.

Are we feeding the kids that now I don't think they really need puppy chow. I know they are our pups and all but Marnie really puppy chow.

I just busted out laughing at him then I said no not for our pups for these five puppies I just picked up at the pet store. I was thinking they needed something to keep the boys tamed down for a few years we have done so much with trying to get them to settle down. I recall my parents getting pets for my bothers and I .

Okay well I need to let David know what brand to get. Have him get Silver Swords that was what I heard the other day on TV that's to be a good brand of puppy food and it grows with then also.