The List

I didn't ask anyone for permission to put them in this book, so if by some chance anyone ever reads this and sees their work, tell me if you don't want it here for whatever reason. If you don't like the description I gave your story, also tell me (I was a little sarcastic sometimes but I loved all of them, really).

I don't really read shippy stuff, as a general rule. If anything in here is even mildly shippy, I'll warn about it. But if it's shippy and I like it, it's got to be really well-written, so don't let my warnings stop you. Sometimes the ship itself is a spoiler so I won't name all of them.

I can't help but feel kinda self-conscious about my awkward descriptions. So please note that these stories are all much, much better than I make them sound. I'm not the author, here.

This list is gonna have spoilers for pretty much everything... I'm not gonna tag every single spoiler, sorry. However, the Fallout 4 spoilers will all be in the FO4 crossover section, and I'm pretty sure there are no spoilers for the first two games. But yeah, a lot of these deal with The Replicated Man, For Auld Lang Syne, One for My Baby, Take It Back!, etc.

I've finally won the battle with a Wattpad and found a way to paste links into the story. You'll have to copy them to get to the site (can you even copy text from Wattpad? I don't think you can.) If you can't (it doesn't work on the website, maybe on the app.), then you'll just have to search it the hard way. I included author name and title, and you can see in the link what site I got it from. If I could make it easier, I would, believe me. (UPDATE: I'm going through and commenting the links to all the books in each chapter. So it shouldn't be too much trouble now.)

Lastly... while I was editing this, I found four more books I liked. So even though I had originally pruned this down to 100, it's probably gonna grow because I have no self-control. If you want to participate, add a book you like in the comment section and I'll read it (probably. maybe. some fanfics weren't meant to be read by human eyes. so if you add one i'd prefer not to have to go to confessional after reading it. tyvm.)

Update: It's been a year since I've posted this. Some of the stories have new chapters that I haven't read. I don't specifically endorse any content that has been added since I wrote the list, though I'm sure it's all lovely. I also have a few more stories to add to the list, so basically "100" is total clickbait. Whoops!