She-Wolf.. Who is She Chapter Three

Chapter Three

Harley gripped my hand leading towards his Beta, then letting him know that he was in charged for a few hours but if some thing broke out to seek him out if he couldn't handle it.

Then Harley didn't wait for his Beta to answer him as we walked out of the ballroom, headed towards the Alpha's bedroom. We didn't go upstairs instead we walked down the hall next to his office as I counted three doors down we came to his room as he open the doors I notice the where made of oak with a dark stain on them. I followed his lead as he step back around me to close, lock his door.

Then he made his way over to me sweeping his hands softly over my skin that hadn't be cover with my sash or dress. He then placed his lips back onto mine slowly kissing my bottom lip, moving down my neck placing soft little kisses down to where my dress started then he moved back up to my shoulder as my wolf now started to scream MY MATE with me. Trying to hold back a moan but it escape anyways. I could hear him grr a little as if he was enjoying this as much as I was. As I was trying to reach towards him he walked behind me to undress me.

My dress slipped off of me as I was standing there in just my bra, panties. He was then ripping out of his tux as soon as he was just in his boxer he then swooped me up in his arms kissing me on my cheek. Then laid me down pond his bed in the middle as he rubbed his fingers on my skin I started to arch with his touch unable to with hold all the touching he was placing on me.

Then he stop looking at me then whispering to me I want to give you the pleasure of making love to you, knowing this I will be please as well. But before we go any further I want to know if your ready to become my mate.

I looked at him with my eyes wide open in the heat, I was only thinking of how much I just wanted him to finish what he had started. But then I under stood he wanted to mark me as HIS MATE.

*Marnie P.O.V.*

Did I just hear him right he wanted me as his mate. I know we had talked about it just a few hours back that we are mates but isn't this just a little fast to become mates. I just found out that I was Alpha what would that mean that I would have to hand it down or would he become the Alpha of my pack.

Oh hell no thats not happening.

I pushed him off of me as I pulled myself up to sit on his bed I had to let him know that I wasn't ready to become his mate as of yet. I had too much going for me as of now that I am Alpha I will not give it up after it took me to fight for it, then my life. Thisn't going to happen at all right now I will put my mate on hold if I have to.

I looked towards Harley sayng as much as I would love to Mate with you. I don't think this is the time to do so I had way to much that I had over came to get where I am at now, for me to just hand over this to someone else. I think I have to pass on us becoming mates.

I then stood up, then gather up my dress as I slipped it back on, I walked towards the doors as he watched me leave his room.

*Harley thought's*

Did she just turn me down from being her mate when we know that we need eachother to complete what we have missing. I don't want here to think I was pushing her to back off of giving her Alpha ship up. but I think that's just what she thought. But the I would probably think the same if I was in her steps also. I will speak to her in a few, that way I know she has clam down some, then that should we can make it work out as I watched her walk out of my room.

* Back to Alpha Marnie*

I didn't give him time to answer me as I left him on his bed. He only had the look on his face as I just shattered his hopes, dreams in one deep breath. But I wasn't ready for everything to change as of yet. I stood behind his closed door trying to catch everything up that I had just said. Then I proceed to head towards my room when I saw my Beta Misty standing at the bottom of the stair case looking as if she was trying to find someone, she then spotted me.