Chapter 17

If you love me you'll let me be great

Winters P.O.V.

But I'm weak!
And what's wrong with that?
Boy oh boy oh boy
I love it when you-

My phone starts to ring. I look at it and see it's a FaceTime from Jordan.

I answer the phone and I see a little gray wolf growling at him.

J-Winter, your brother is out of control. They asked if I could babysit for a while. Oh course I said yes, he was sleeping so I went to sleep too. I was woken up by a bite to my damn ankle and he's been like this every since. You need to help me man.

He says pleadingly in the phone. I look at the time and it's five thirty in the morning.

W-Turn the phone towards him so I can see him

He does at told and I still see his little gray self staring at him and growling.

W- Gray! Stop biting people and stop growling at Jordan. He is your cousin. Don't make me tell mama

He immediately lays on the floor with his belly up wagging his tale.

J- thank you so much Winter. I owe you one

W-Jordan, he's a pup, you could have said that yourself

J- I tried, he doesn't listen to me. He hates me for some reason.

W-Every pup hates you at first. Bye Jordan

I hang up the phone and stretch out in the bed. My body is sore if you know what I mean.

I look over and see Joshua sleeping with his head under the pillow like he's trying to ignore the fact that we have training in forty five minutes.

I roll over and lay on top of him, my back against his. He groans and turns his body moving me off. I get up from the bed and wrap myself in the blanket, "We have training in 30 minutes Joshua, get up" i said walking into the bathroom. My clothes that I was supposed to put on last night is still in there so I take a quick shower and put those on.

Once I leave the bathroom, I see he's still in the bed with the cover completely covering him.

I walk over to the bed and yank the covers off his head, "Get up" he just groans and puts my pillow over his head.

Nichole, how did you usually get Joshua out of bed in the mornings

I asked his mom through the pack link.

His weak spot is his ear. Hell all of my boys are like that. With Sybil, it's her left achilles tendon

Kay, thank you

I took the pillow off of his head and I grip his left ear pretty hard. "Ow ow ow ow let go let go please" he jumped out of the bed and grabbed my hand. "You gone get up when I call for you right?" I ask still holding on to his ear.

For a 6'2 man he's really sensitive on his ear and it makes me laugh. "Yes, I'll get up please let go" he begs. I let go and push him towards the bathroom, "Go shower and get ready. Training starts in 20 minutes" he mumbles something under his breath but goes to the bathroom and do as I said.

I put on a shirt over my sports bra and shorts then head down to the kitchen without shoes. I won't be needing them today.

Walking into the kitchen I see the boys and Rox all sitting and eating breakfast in their training gear. "Good morning" I say to them with a smile and they all great me back. I got to the island and get a bowl of fruit and some bacon and start to eat. Five minutes later Joshua comes into the kitchen with a frown on his face. "That was mean" he said coming up behind me wrapping his arm around my neck and kissing my forehead. "You wouldn't get up so I had to resort to something else"