3.

"Sure," I smiled at the boy shyly. "I'll have whatever you have."

Blake just nodded and ordered two cocktails and payed for both. He handed me one glass and took a sip of his, smiling at me.

"How did you get in? You're still underage," I asked.

"The same way as you," he smirked. My eyes widened.

"How did you-" I couldn't finish my sentence, I was too surprised.

"To be honest, I stalked your Instagram and it's written in your bio that you're only 18," he winked at me, making me blush. Thankfully he couldn't see.

"Oh," I breathed out. "Why did you stalk my Instagram though?" I couldn't help but chuckle.

"You're cute, beautiful, why not?" Blake shrugged with a smile. Now I was pretty sure I looked like a tomato.

"Well, thanks for the compliment," I smiled up at him.

We drank a few more cocktails and talked when I got a text from Mia. I didn't even notice she was gone by the time Blake came up to me.

Mia [11:56 pm]: Hannah, come out of the club. We're leaving!

"Is something wrong?" Blake asked. He probably noticed the worried look on my face.

"Uh, I gotta go. Thanks for the drinks," I smiled at him and quickly got up from my seat, grabbed my purse and ran outside. I found Mia pacing around in front of the building. "Mia? What happened?"

"Finally! I'll tell you on the way home," she said. Her eyes were red and puffy and her make up was all over her face now.

We sat in her car and she started driving towards my house.

"Will you tell me now?" I turned to her, feeling slightly concerned.

"I was dancing with this guy and excused myself to the bathroom to fix my make up. It turned out he was a jerk and came after me. He almost..." she gulped heavily without finishing her sentence.

"Oh, Mia. I'm so sorry!" I said genuinly sorry.

"It's okay. I saw you having drinks with Blake Richardson!" she smiled at me.

"Yeah. He was really nice," I turned back in my seat and smiled like an idiot.

"Tell me everything," she smirked, not taking her eyes off the road.

I told her everything that I talked with Blake about and how nice he is. I already knew he was a really kind and nice guy, but it was amazing experiencing it in real life.

"I have an idea," she said.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow, looking at her questioningly.

"We should go to mine. My parents aren't home anyways and I know where they keep the alcohol," she smirked, making me chuckle.

I agreed to go to Mia's house, so she changed directions and drove towards her home.

---

At Mia's, we had a "few" more drinks. When my best friend left the room to bring more drinks, I took my phone out and texted Blake. My spelling was obviously horrible, since I was really drunk.

Hannah [12:24 pm]: Hry bLske:)

Blake [12:24 pm]: Hannah? Are you okay?