Dream- Chapter 8

-Warning this is a little awkward-

I grabbed some spandex and a random Magcon tee and quickly did all my night routine. I snuggled under the covers and drifted off to sleep.

Hayes walks into the room.

"Hey Hayes." I yawned and stretched my arms but I couldn't move them. I look down to see I'm tied to the bed. Hayes looks at me worried and tries to run towards me but stop and starts to bang at the air. The space between us was filled with a glass wall and he was beating his fist on it. Then Cameron comes to my bed side and evilly laughs. His grin is filled with evil and anger, he just sit next to me and starts to kiss my neck. Hayes began to yell or that's what it look like his knuckles are bloody and he is still hitting the wall. A tear races down my face and Cameron begins to kiss down my body and I tremble with every kiss.

"Cameron please stop.." I cry

"Why do you not like me?" I began to sob as he pulls down my shorts.

"Emily, Emily.....wake up." Hayes shakes me and he is sitting on the side of my bed. He pulls me into a hug and I feel safe. I tears covering my face and I'm sweating he wipes the tears away as the roll on my cheek.

"Thanks." He nods and just holds me close not letting go rocking me back and forth gently.

~~~Sorry it's short and sorry Cam girls anyway I'm going to update hopefully in study hall tom. Peace~~~