Help Needed

"Huh? Where am I?" Lisa winced as she opened up her eyes and adjusted to the bright light hitting her face. "Unnie?" She tried to move her hands, but realized that they were tied together. "There's no use calling for them." A dark shadow emerged in the room. Lisa widened her eyes. There were already tears coming out of them and she was shaking in fear.

"W-Why?" Lisa tried to sound like she was not scared by it. The dark shadow walked closer to her and it was a man dressed in black. He crouched down to be at Lisa's level and smirked. "Y-You're the evil man!" Lisa remembered him from the time he had entered their dorm and took the bottle away. 

The man in black chuckled. He reached behind him and took out the bottle, it was still half full. "You want this, don't you?" He put it out right in front of her. Lisa nodded her head vigorously. "Too bad." He chuckled and got up from his position. He turned around and prepared something. 

In the meantime, Lisa looked around frantically, trying to find a way to escape. She was glad that she watched an escape movie a few days ago with her Unnies. She noticed that in the corner of the room, there was a vent. Maybe if  she crawled through that, her Unnies would be waiting there for her. Those were Lisa's thoughts. 

The man turned around and Lisa began to squirm. "NO!" Lisa screamed out. The man fixed his gloves and picked up a needle, filled with some liquid. "Now now, just sit still and I promise it won't hurt...that much." He smirked and slowly approached her as Lisa kept on screaming. "Help! Unnie!" 

"Lisa!" Jennie called out to her for the nth time. She sighed deeply and slouched down on her seat. The trio, who were now missing their fourth member, had been searching for a good five hours.  It was turning dark and they hadn't found her yet. 

Jisoo returned with some food. "Here, at least eat this in the meantime." She handed her some cup ramen that she bought from a nearby convenience store. Jennie sighed and thanked Jisoo before slowly eating it. She wasn't in the mood, but she knew that Jisoo wouldn't let her continue searching without eating it. 

Even Chaeyoung, who had the biggest appetite was forcefully munching down food. She had to continue finding Lisa as soon as possible. Jisoo was close to losing hope. She felt like there was no way that they can find Lisa. On their own. They needed some help, but where can she get it from. 

It's impossible to tell YG or their managers, including all the staff from YG. As Jisoo slurped on the ramen, she mentally went through all her contacts. Who can she call? Suddenly her eyes widened and she spit out the ramen she had in her mouth, to wanting to waste time trying scuff that down. 

"We should call Nayeon and the others to help us! And Irene Unnie too!" Jennie and Chaeyoung whipped their heads towards her. Jennie's mouth flew open. In a split second, She rummaged through her purse and found Irene's contact. Just before tapping call, she paused and looked up. "Wait, what if they have a schedule right now, or if they are with their managers?" 

Chaeyoung quickly answered. "Then we have to continue by ourselves, but it's worth a shot asking, right?" Jisoo quickly nodded and gestured for Jennie to call them. She put the phone to her ear, and it was answered thankfully. Chaeyoung and Jisoo became impatient waiting for the pleasantries to be over. 

"So, is it alright if I ask you guys for a favour?" Jennie spoke hesitantly. "Are you guys alone right now?"..."Great. Um...actually, you know Lisa right?"..."Ya, she...um...actually turned into a kid and now she went missing and we really need your help." Jennie explained out loud. Chaeyoung and Jisoo winced as they felt a very loud "WHAT?" emerge from the phone. 

Jenne grimaced and pulled the phone away from her ear. "There's no time for questions just meet up with us ASAP." "Thanks! bye." Jennie put the phone down and nodded towards the other two present with her to answer their questions. "They're coming in fifteen." Chaeyoung sighed. "Alright, we got Red Velvet, we should ask Twice now."

Jisoo nodded and went through her contacts and pulled out Nayeon's number. "Hello? Ah, Nayeon-ah. I really need your help right now." Jisoo skipped the 'how are you's' and went straight to business. "Lisa turned into a kid and she got lost and we need help finding her." Jisoo heard collective "eh's" come from the other line. It sounded like a bunch of geese, but Jisoo was not going to comment that right now. 

Nayeon soon returned to the phone. "We're coming in 10." She hung up immediately after that. "She said they're coming in 10." Chaeyoung nodded her head and let out a little smile. At least now they have more people helping them. With a total of 17 people, is should be significantly easier to search for a little blonde headed girl. 

"TwiceVelvet is on the way." 

AN: 

Sorry for another short update, but I promise that the next chapter will be action filled and very chaotic. TwicePinkVelvet rise!!! 

Thanks for reading!