Anny Trancy:: Snobs & No Trust

As the butlers and Ciel were in an all out fight, Alois grabbed my hand and pulled me back towards the manor. Claude was following us and when we got to Alois' room, Claude had me close my eyes while he changed Alois.

"What do you think of Phantomhive, Anny?" Alois gazes at me from the corner of his eyes, I clutch Mico in my hands. "He's a big meanie." Alois smirks at my response, "hmm..." I look at him from the corner of my own eyes. "Why?" I ask cautiously.

"No reason, just wanted to know your opinion on the brat." I stay suspicious but pretend to brush it off, "okay." We walk down some steps, seeing people looking dizzy and clapping."Hello, I'm Alois Trancy and this is my little sister, Anny Trancy. We're terribly sorry for being late, it seems we were just having costume problems."

I smile, waving at the crowd. Alois kept a arm around my waist, knowing Ciel was somewhere in the crowd. "Alois, I'm thirsty." He releases me, "alright. Go ahead and get something from the food table as well." I nod and walk away.

I'm halfway to the food table when someone stops me, "you're Miss Trancy right?" I nod at the tall man with blonde hair, smoking a cigarette. "My friend Mey-Rin wanted to meet you. She thought ya looked nice." He points behind him to a woman in a pig costume.

"Oh okay, that's fine." I smile and follow him over to the woman. "Wow! You look so cute, yes you do!" Mey-Rin said as soon as we were close enough. "Thank you. You look very pretty too." She turns red and stutters out a thanks. "Hello, Milady Trancy! I'm Finnian but you can call me Finny!" A cute boy with blonde hair and clips to keep his bangs out of his eyes.

I blush lightly, "nice to meet you all. As you know I'm Anny Trancy." I smile at all of them. Mey-Rin and Finny both blush and Bard looks away with a small blush. "Mey-Rin-! Oh, who is this?" A girl with blonde hair and green eyes comes barreling towards us and stops when she sees me.

"Hello, I'm Anny Trancy. You are?" I smile at her and she frowns, "well you aren't very cute..." The others gasp and the girl glares at me. "I'm sorry, what?" I blink, feeling insulted. "You. Aren't. That. Cute." I frown, I am shorter than her but doesn't mean I'm weaker.

"Never said I was, you just assumed because I may be cuter than you. You felt your title threatened and you wanted to try and defend your position by making me feel bad. You, Miss Midford are not nice nor cute." I place a hand on my hip and hold Mico in my other arm.

"Lady Elizabeth!" Mey-Rin exclaims and Elizabeth sends one last glare at me before turning around and leaving. "We're sorry Lady Trancy, yes we are. Lady Elizabeth doesn't usually act this way. No she doesn't." Mey-Rin apologizes. "Its fine, you may call me Anny." I smile and Mey-Rin returns it before dismissing herself.

I walk over to the table of foods and drinks and grab a cup. Taking a glance at where I had left Alois, only to see him offering his hand to that Elizabeth girl. I clench my glass so hard it shatters on my hand and pierces my skin slightly.

"Ouch," I mumble. Pulling out the pieces of glass, I head toward Alois and Elizabitch. I see Ciel looking upset as well and I grab his hand, forcing him to the dance floor. "What are you doing?!" He hisses as I force him to begin dancing.

"That girl is dancing with my brother and I saw you looking at her in jealousy so, I decided doing this would be a win-win situation." I give him a sickly sweet smile and he blushes. "I wasn't jealous. Why do you not want her to dance with him though? He's your brother not you fiancé."

I roll my eyes, "I'm not jealous. I'm mad, that girl thinks she can get back at me by dancing with my brother. Just because I told her she was only saying I wasn't cute because she was insecure about herself." I glare at the blonde headed girl as she sends me a smirk.

"Elizabeth would never do that." Ciel gets angry, thinking I'm lying. "If you don't believe me ask Mey-Rin, Finny, and Bardroy." I roll my eyes. He looks surprised and almost messes us up but regains his composure quickly. "I promise you I will and-." He is cut off when we have to switch partners.

I see Elizabeth as I twirl into Alois' arms. "Hello brother." I smile and he looks irritated. "What are you doing? I was getting under Ciel's skin!" He says low enough for only me to hear. "I wouldn't have done it if it weren't for Elizabi- I mean, Elizabeth." I correct myself quickly.

"What do you mean?" He asks curiously. "She had walked up to me and insulted me for no reason." I explain simply. "Why would she do that? She seemed innocent enough." I frown at his remark as the waltz ends.

"I thought you would believe me." I hiss and feel tears prick my eyes, "but I guess I was wrong." I leave the ball and go to a guest room. Not even bothering to find a night gown, I curl up in the bed.

'No one believes me... Why? She is rude and a huge snob but none of them want to believe me.' I sniffle a bit, unhooking Mico from my chain belt and hugging him tightly.

"Why don't they trust me..?" I whisper to my teddy bear quietly. "We trust you." "That and we saw it happen." "They don't know how rude that little pest can be." I hear the triplets and I sit up quickly, wiping away the tears on my face. "Timber, Canterbury, Thompson, what are you doing in here?"

"We saw you run from the ball." "We decided to come check on you." "We didn't want you to be upset." I frown and press my face into Mico's back. "You didn't have to. I didn't want to ruin your fun." All three take a seat on the bed. "We weren't having much fun anyway." "We were too busy cleaning up." "It wasn't much of a ball to us." I tilt my head.

"Oh I'm sorry." I lay back down. All of a sudden, I'm lifted up and the blankets are pulled back before I'm set down again. "Don't leave." I call softly to the three after they had tried to finish tucking me in and exiting the room. They all glance at each other then back to me.

Walking back over to me, they all lay down. Wrapping their arms around my body or laying at my feet. "Thank.....You...." I yawn and drift off to sleep.

@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@

Okay so I am bout to fall asleep but before I go, I'll give chu the song of today~!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW!

SONG OF THE DAY- Pain by Three Days Grace

Have a nice day/night/evening my Delirious Little Nutellas!!

~ Animeandmusic