Hinata wakes up!

The picture has nothing to do with the story. its just cool lol.

Ok on with the story:

Hinata's head was aching as she got up from her bed. There was this feeling of a large chakra within her. It was almost superhuman. It felt as if she had all the energy in the world.

She looked around, examining her surroundings. A "no ramen, no life" poster hung on the wall.

She giggled as she thought about how much Naruto would like the poster. The laugh didn't come out as planned though. It wasn't her voice. It was more like a dude chuckle.
Hinata instinctively looked down at her body. Where are my oppais?! She was wearing orange pants without a top. Why am I wearing Naruto's clothes?!

Her hand wandered...

What's that...no way did I just touch...

WHY AM I A BOY?! She scrambled around the room looking for a mirror. This surely wasn't her room. It was a small apartment. The more she looked the more she realized that she was in Naruto's apartment. Finally, she found a mirror in the bathroom. Standing in front of the mirror, Hinata's pale eyes widened.

"Nani!?" She screamed in a very Naruto-like voice. There staring right at Hinata was a very shocked Naruto. She was completely shirtless, with Naruto's trademark orange pants. And with that, poor Hinata passed out.

Oi gaki! Wake up. Hinata opened her eyes only to stare at the bathroom floor.

What was that voice? It's me, girl. Hinata's ninja instincts kicked in, she stood her ground ready for an attack that never came.

I'm the Kyuubi. You are in Naruto's body right? I'm sealed in his body so I'm stuck with you gaki. Hinata's eyes widened.

The shriek of terror Kurama expected, didn't escape Hinata's lips. Instead, she thought, So I can talk to you?! Sugoi.

Kurama immediately took a liking in this girl. Hinata concentrated her chakra and found herself in a chamber, looking at the Kyuubi itself. Instead of staring in terror, Hinata stared in awe at the Kyuubi. What are you looking at Kit?

"Etto, I never saw you before"

Kurama grunts. He was starting to soften up for the Hyuuga girl. Being in Naruto's body must be really awkward, you know with you liking him and all. Hinata nodded in agreement. Then she realized what the Fox had said.

W-wait a second! How do you know I like him?! Kurama snorts at her flustered expression. I know what you are thinking. I'm in your head.

Please don't tell Naruto-Kun!

Heh, I won't gaki don't worry.

Hinata decided to put a shirt on and have breakfast. She had you either have cereal with expired milk, or instant ramen for breakfast. She went with ramen.

After breakfast, she heard a panicked knock on the door. Slowly, Hinata got up and opened it. There, standing at the doorway was Hinata Hyuuga. Now Hinata was confused. She was Hinata in Naruto's body. But now she was standing in front of herself. Could this be Naruto in my body? Then it clicked.

We switched bodies!

"You're me," they both said at the same time, shock written on their faces. Naruto stepped in his apartment. "This is awkward" Naruto grumbled "I don't understand how I ended up in Hinata's body"

Hinata blushed. Naruto has my body. And he obviously isn't in my pajamas... so that means he changed....

"M-me either. I just woke up like this." Hinata muttered touching her stomach.

"What are we gonna do?"

"We should tell lady Tsunade," Hinata says.

"Um, Hinata...your nose...it's..."

Hinata's hand was covered in blood when she removed it from under her nose.

How, embarrassing...

Kurama snorted. Poor gaki, now he knows you're- "Sh-shut up!" Hinata thought as she grabbed tissues.

Naruto laughed softly. Heh, I'm not the only one who went through that.

They wordlessly, and awkwardly walked to the Hokage tower.

Hinata kept stealing glances at Naruto which was weird because she was seeing herself. The more she thinks about it, the more Hinata realizes how embarrassing it is to have Naruto in her body. To think that he woke up in my room on my bed seeing me in that nightgown. And when I woke up I touched...does that mean I touched his...

Her face flushed.

They finally made it to the Hokage tower. Hinata knocked on Tsunade's door.

"Come in"

She stepped inside, Naruto following.

Tsunade snorted "That's weird Naruto you don't usually knock, something must be wrong" she jokes.

Hinata blushes. Ok, something is definitely wrong. Naruto never blushes. Maybe it has something to do with Hinata being here too. "Tsunade no Baa-chan! We have a huge problem!" Naruto exclaimed loudly.

Nani?! Hinata never would call me Tsunade no Baa-chan. It's almost as if they switched personalities.

"What is it?" Tsunade asks curiously.

"Hinata and I switched bodies! I woke up in Hinata's and she woke up in mine!"

There was a pause.

Tsunade couldn't contain her laughter. She knew about Hinata's crush on Naruto, everyone does, and that just made it more amusing. She roared with laughter.

"T-Tsunade-sama, this isn't a laughing matter," Hinata said softly.

That just made Tsunade laugh harder.

After her laughter died down to only a chuckle, she said "Do you know how this happened? Did anything unusual happen the night before?"

"The Konoha twelve was invited to Ino's birthday party" Naruto grumbled. "After that, I went back home and fell asleep"

"M-me too"

"Mmm? So you both were at the Yamanaka clan compound the night before?" Tsunade scratched her chin.

"Ok, I suspect you both are victims of a mind swap Jutsu. So either this is a sick prank, or it was a mistake. Either way, I'll have Ino to come to inspect you guys. She is currently on a mission, but she is expected to come back tomorrow afternoon." Naruto and Hinata nodded in agreement.

"For now just keep this a secret. Don't tell anyone out of this office. I want you to consider this a mission. Master each other's personality and trick everyone around you into thinking you are yourself" Tsunade continued "you two are ninjas so I expect this to be carried out without flaw"

"Naruto!" She calls out.

"Ya? Tsunade no Baa-chan"

"Wrong! You failed! I said Naruto, not Hinata"

"Oh"

"Now when someone talks to you Naruto, answer it as Hinata would. And Hinata, answer as Naruto would. Hinata talks softly and Naruto speaks at an ear-wrenching volume"

Naruto pouts.

They both nod. "Again, I want you to mimic each other's personality, attitude, and the way they talk"

Sorry, it's kinda short guys. I hoped you liked it.