Girls Are Just Arm Candy

Ethan. Yep.Thats me. And look I'm not stupid! I just have dyslexia. But that hasn't stoppped me from being the hottest guy at school. Girls are just arm candy! Or thats so I thought. Anyway, at this point in time, I was dating Ellie. She was a bit of an emo. But I love emos. The most popular girl, Georgie really hates my emo girl. I mean, it's not like I stick with a girl for long. Maybe about a week. The longest was a month. That was Lucy. She was okay, just really clingy. I cheated on her anyway. My best friend is Oli. He is on the football team just like me! One day I woke up and looked out the window. Rain dripped down onto the gray world. I put on my jeans and a t-shirt and went outside.

"You are gonna need a coat honey" my mum said.

"Okay mum." I went back in and got my jacket with the hood.

Oli was was waiting in his car when I went out again.

"Come on slowcoach, we have to go pick up Ellie and Georgie." he opened the door for me.

Oh I forgot to mention, Oli was dating Georgie. We drove up to the big orphanage where Ellie was waiting. She climbed in the back and kissed my cheek. Then we drove up to a giant mansion where Georgie was.

"Hey Oli, Ethan and emo orphan!" she smiled as she got in the back with Ellie.

As we got to school, everyone was staring at us. It was the big game tonight and everybody was counting on me. Oh and the rest of the team.... I sat down in my seat and leaned back to talk to Oli.

"Ready for tonight?" he high fived me.