Derek Finds out.. oops

Third Person POV 

scott and Alisha were now in the woods sitting near the creek on a bridge talking getting to know each other. Alisha could feel Derek Watching her but Did Scott Know?? She never could tell. but Scott hear her heart racing.

"Whats wrong Alisha you okay?" Scott asked Her. She had answered uneasy "Yeah I'm okay just thinking of somethings from School, that's all."  Derek Growls "What are you doing here both of you should be at school."  Scott Answered "Its okay Derek its my fault I took her out of School I could tell she wasn't having the best first Day."  By this Time Derek had Shifted fully Ready to fight Scott. Scott looked the same in Front of Alisha like he was protecting her from a criminal. Derek Growls " Get Away From Her". Scott Replied Looking confused "Why its not like your her father." After that Remark Derek Lunges at Scott Throwing Them Down a hill and in to a tree. 

Alisha Runs after them and Roars with as much Volume she can possibly making them stop fighting and look at her both their Faces turning normal but keeping their glowng eyes on her.

" Stop it your both acting like five year olds start acting your ages right now!" She says to the both of them yelling she picks Derek up by the collar of his jacket and growls out " I'll Deal with you later." she Drops him and looks at Scott then at Derek "Now both of you Go Home and Think about what you've Done"