Special Game of Tag

Mika POV

"Do we reaaaaaally have to play with them?" I pouted as Izu-chan and I made our way to the same area that Bakagou told us to meet yesterday.

"Come on, I remember you saying that it would be fun. Why the regret now? Let's make new friends, okay?" Izu-chan gave me a bright smile that was brighter than my existence. Izu-chan... There are some times when your innocent smile will hit me right in the feels. As expected of my angel...! o(≧∇≦o)

"Okay~" I grinned back at my sweet angel, my internal screams intensifying each time I stared into his cute, innocent eyes. Ah, so refreshing~

"Well, looks like you guys came on time." A certain annoying idiot's voice pulled me back to reality. Damn you BAKAGOU!

"Kacchan, are these the people you were talking about yesterday?" One of Bakagou's 3 friends questioned him.

"Yea, no sh#t." Bakagou snorted.

"Hey, you're Mika and the boy there is Izuku, right? Nice to meet you!" Another of his friends went up to us and shook our hands.

"Nice to meet you too!" I smiled back Bakagou's surprisingly polite friend.

"What the hell! Why're you so nice to him but treat me like trash?!" An anime irk mark popped out on Bakagou's forehead.

"Well, that's cuz you're special. Don't you like the special treatment?" I pompously turned my back on him and walked to Izu-chan.

"I heard girls pay special attention to the people they like, I didn't know that I was so charming, to have you fall for me at first sight." Bakagou smirked while confidently folding his arms.

This brat...! (╬ಠ益ಠ) It's fine, Mika. Keep your cool. If you get angry, then Bakagou will win.

"Well, the first thing I saw was your cute, plump, round butt~ If what you said is true, does it mean that I fell in love with your butt at first sight. I mean, it is cute after all." I turned around and used a childish tone to tease the idiot in front of me.

"Butt?" His friends raised their eyebrows.

"You goddamn pervert!" Bakagou's face blushed a deep red.

"Aww... Are you embarrassed? I'm so sorry~ Hey guys, why don't we play a game of tag. We'll all be 'it' and chase Bakagou around. Whoever manages to catch him,  gets to spank his butt, how 'bout it." I taunted.

"M-Mika... Let's not make Bakagou angrier." When Izu-chan 'mispronounced' his name, Bakagou exploded.

"As if you weaklings can match up to the great me! Fine! We'll play. However, I want Mika to run with me, if they catch you, they get to spank your butt too." Bakagou states.

"Kyaa~ Pervert~" I cooed childishly.

"Kacchan, you sure that we can hit a girl? What if she's cries? Also, Mom says that it's unmanly..." One of his friends tried to discourage him, but to no avail.

"So do you want to play or not? She's not that weak to cry over such small things." Bakagou gave his friend a dissatisfied glance.

"Geez! Fine, I'll play! You better get your butt ready for my ultimate Attack!" His Friend giggled.

"As if." Bakagou snorted.