Soak, Lather, and Rinse

Recap: 

I stormed off back to the room and shut the door behind me. I stormed off into my closet, grabbed a towel, a pair of jeans, underware, a bra, and a black skin tight tank top. i plopped all that down next to the counter near the shower before turning the nobs to warm up the water as i stripped down. i climbed into the shower, letting the water soak me through and through, scrubbing my Herbal Essence shampoo into my hair before I heard the bathroom door squeak open.

"May i join you?" Tony asked as he opened the shower glass door, standing stark naked in front of me.

Damnn...what should i do?, i thought, feeling a smirk rise on my lips, making him blush in anticipation. 

***

"I think i just want to be alone right now." I said simply, looking up at him straight in the eye.

"Oh, okay." He mumbled, his cheeks flushed as he stepped back and wrapped a spare towel around himself as I shut the shower door.

I sighed and washed out the last of my conditioner out before just sitting down on the tile counter that served as a sitting spot inside the shower. I sat there with my head in my hands, my elbows propped up by my knees as i let the water pour down on me. I dont know how long i was in there until Tony came in and saw me there, naked and complelty wet with my head in my hands. He sighed as he shut off the water and lifted me into his arms, not seeming to care i was getting him wet and i honestly didnt care either.

He caried me to the cabinet where i had a few bathrobes in and set me down at my feet before he slipped me into it as i starred off into space as the tears fell. He brushed them away after he secured the knot of my bathrobe around my waist and slipped on his own before lifting me into his arms and carrying me to the bedroom, grabbing a towel on his way out.

   Without a word he sat down onto the bed, proping himself against the headboard with me proped up against him and turned on the tv. We stayed in silince before he finnally asked.

"Baby whats wrong? Why are you crying?"

  i shook my head and cuddled into him, unable to trust my voice to answer.

"Do you wnana talk about it?"

i shook my head.

he sighed and i felt his forehead rest against my shoulder, inhaling my scent.

"Is it me?" He whimpered.

I didnt answer.

He sighed.

 "You know I'm sorry."

I nodded.

"You know i wont do it again." he sighed.

I shook my head.

He gasped, "Baby I swear I wont leave again-"

"Just shut up Tony. Please I dont want to talk or think about it right now."

He shut up and slipped out of bed, letting me fall down onto the matress and walked out.

I sighed and turned my attention to the TV, feeling my eyes sting with tears.

"jackass." i muttured and crawled to my bedside table and popped two pills dry. then as i was watching some movie on HBO i fell asleep, feeling my muscles relax as the medication kicked in.

*****

A?N: Guys sorry i havent updated this in a while. alot has happened but i had this chapter sittign there so i added quiet a bit and decided to post it. hope yall appreciate it. need feedback if yall want more tho. thanks guys.

Sincerely,

XxBabyghurlxX