Coffee soultion Or not.

Brooklyn pov.

I absolutely hate the sun.

I hate it now more then every seeing has I have a major hang or and I'm being woken up by this big ass blinding light.

"Fuck" I just can help but to groan out loud , for my headache seems to get worser and wiser by the second

I sigh deeply and try to get out of bed,but I can't . There's a arm snugged tightly around me , I start to panic .

"Did I bring that guy home with me?,"

"Am I still a virgin"

"What the fuck is going on?"

My hear rate speeds up as I turn to face my mystery person. I breath out a breath of a relief when I come face to face with Sara .

We must have been so drunk that she fell asleep in my bed. I untuck her arm from around me and I make my way to the bathroom I decided the only way to get over this massive hang or would be coffee but seeing as how I don't keep coffee in the how I guess I gotta go out and buy some .

I exhale as I step into the shower , I can't help but to feel sometime if relief as the water seems to wash all the pains of yesterday away , but unfortunately I know the pains off today have yet to come. I do my regular hygiene routine and I dry my hair and get dressed . A pair of leggings , some nike runners and a tee shirt will do for today since I'm not doing anything special , i throw my hair in two waterfall braids , leaving the rest out , I grab my my purse and decide to sneak out the house hoping not to wake up Sara , she's never a nice person em when she has a hang over . I grab my keys on the way out the door , I decided to walk since Starbucks is only 3 blocks away.

"Here goes nothing"

-

Alex pov.

"Becka get up"

"Urghhrghh"

"Jamie wake up"

"Urghrurh"

"Look what ever your name is get the fuck out now"

I blow out a breath of frustration, I just can't seem to wake up that girl from last and the fact that I don't remeber her name doesn't help much either

"My name is Jessie your asshole."

Ohhh yeah, that was her name.

"Oh right, well you gotta go Jessica I need to leave and I can't just have some skank laying around my apartment all day"

"First my of all my name is Jessie NOT Jessica and you didn't seem to think I was a skank wen you were fucking me last night!" She all but screamed in return

"Look I don't have time for this, you had fun I had fun. You got naked I got naked . You did some things I did something's,..... Well you did more then most " I said as I held back a laugh

"But it's time for you to go now so just leave without making a seen because I'm not in the mood for it right now"

She stare at me for a couple more minutes before she decided to get her stuff and leave , but just as she was walking out the door she turn around to say one last thing

"Here's my card, even though you were a complete asshole. You still rocked my world last night..... You should do it again sometime,soon.call me "

And with that she was out the door

Damn, bitches are crazy.

I all but ran to the shower, I needed coffee and fast this hangover was getting bad and I didn't have time to wait in some long ass line at Starbucks

I got in the shower and did my normal routine, then I hop out and got dressed. Levi's , a white tee, and some vans sounds good to me . I ruffed my hair, grabbed my keys and walk out the door , Starbucks is like a five minute drive from here so I should get there fairly soon.

-

Brooklyn pov.

I made it to Starbucks in under 10 minutes and thank god for that because this bright ass sun was killing my eyes.

I walk straight to the register and order my coffee. Black. I need all the help I can get right now .

I go stand off in the corner and wait for my order to be called

While waiting I find myself wondering, would I be happier if I was skinny, would I love myself more, would anybody else love me?

"Grande, Black"

I snap out of my day dream and walk over the corner to grab my drink.

My hand latches onto my drink but then suddenly so does another hand . I look up to see who's decided to to steal my drink and I'm face to face with my worse nightmare

Alex.

-

Alex pov.

"Grande,black"

Thank god they called my order I fell like I've been standing here forever I walk over to the counter about to grap by drink but suddenly someone else's hand grabs into it. Who does this bitch think she is about to walk off with my drink? I think not. I grab the cup at the same time and I come face to face with my coffee stealer .

Brooklyn.

"Well this morning just got interesting"

I can't help but to think as a smirk creeps up onto my face. This should be fun.