One-on-One Battle

All four team that will advance to the next round has been decided. But some of the team were mad because they didn't win.

Present Mic: Now, let's take a look at all four team that advance! In first place, Team Todoroki!

All the audience went wild. Kaminari became an idiot for a while since he over his watt limit.

Yaoyorozu: Even thought we won it, it feels like we're skating on thin ice.

Iida: Sorry... I caused everyone trouble...

Yaoyorozu: That's not true... Without you, we would not win.

Present Mic: In second place, Team Bakugo!

Ashido: Ah, we're so close.

Sero: But second place isn't bad. All well and end well.

Kirishima: Do you think that's how he feels?

He point at Bakugo that still pissed.

Bakugo: GAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

Present Mic: In third place, Team Tatsumaki!

Tatsumaki: That was close. At least we able to advance.

Ojiro: Huh? Tatsumaki, what happen in the cavalry battle?

Tatsumaki(In mind): Yeah, Ojiro was controlled so he doesn't remember anything.

Student: What just happen?

Tatsumaki look at the Class B student also confused.

Present Mic: In fourth place, Team Midoriya!

Midoriya was crying like a fountain because he and his team able to advance.

Tatsumaki: So Izu advance as well, but I feel sorry for Seiryuu.

Seiryuu is shooting blue flames from all over his body. He very angry because he didn't advance and blame Mineta because he's the one that wearing their headband.

Present Mic: These four teams... will advance... to the final round!

Todoroki(In mind): I won't use this to attack. That's what I've decided, but I was overwhelmed...

Then he clench his fist.

Todoroki: I can't... At this rate, I'll be doing what my old man wants...

Present Mic: Now, we'll take an hour's break for lunch before we start the afternoon festivities! See ya! Hey, Eraser Head, let's grab some food.

Aizawa: I'm going to sleep.

Meanwhile, Tetsutetsu, Awase, Shiozaki and Honenuki was sulking.

Tetsutetsu: I know it. We shouldn't take points from a guy like Build, I mean Tatsumaki.

Shiozaki: Maybe it's a punishment because you insulting him before?

Tetsutetsu: I can't accept this!!

At the hallway to the outside area of the stadium, the students and the rest of the audience are heading out. Tatsumaki was checking his trump card at the locker room amd after that he went to grab some food.

But then he heard Todoroki and Midoriya was talking. He went to the area and saw them. They just done talking about why Todoroki don't want to use his left side Quirk.

Tatsumaki: Todoroki? Izu?

Todoroki: Oh, it's you. I assume that heard what we were talking about.

Tatsumaki: Yeah.

Todoroki: I know that you won't understand why I don't want to use it.

Midoriya: Todoroki-kun, wait.