Chapter 13

School the next day was horrible for Taehyung, he just wanted to be with his two boyfriends but of course not, Mr. Kim decided it was good for him to stay behind and help with the art exhibition...by being a part of it.

Taehyung didn't lie, he loved drawing and stuff but he definitely did not want to register into it and yet, here he was thinking of inspiration when he felt his phone buzz.

Jimin💕: baby~ where are you :( we miss you

Taehyung felt his heart burst out of his chest and he had half a mind to eat one of those disgusting pills he made himself in case of emergencies so he would throw up and run out but he knew Mr. Kim has seen those and would probably know so he pouted.

I'm still in the art studio :( Mr. Kim is really persistent I join

Jimin had started typing only a moment later.

Jimin💕: aww, I wish I were there so I could model for you ;)

And with that, inspiration hit Taehyung like a truck and he scrambled to get the paint.

I'll text you soon, baby. Tell Yoongi I love him too.

With that he sat down on the stool as his hand worked furiously on the canvas. The brush making stroke after stroke until after almost three hours, he was done and god he almost didn't want to give it to the professor but even Mr. Kim was enchanted by the two bodies he'd drawn on the canvas.

And so it was immediately accepted.

++++

Jimin and Yoongi were very excited for the art exhibition since their boyfriend had participated in it.

Taehyung had refused to tell them what he had drawn or what was his theme in the exhibition, he just told them he would be busy for the next month and it would all be a surprise.

They hadn't seen their boyfriend much for the last month and hoped it was as great as Taehyung had described it to them.

Though they were both sure that whatever their boyfriend painted would be amazing nonetheless.

Mr. Kim said some opening speech that they were too excited to hear and - like everyone else - almost burst in when they were allowed inside the large room.

They'd rented a ballroom for this and it just showed how serious these was.

Jimin and Yoongi loved everything in there, but they couldn't help but speed walk to Taehyung's section.

And their breath was taken away.

Everywhere around them, was paintings of them.

Their lips, their eyes, their...bodies. And they couldn't even be mad at him because he made them look so...ethereal.

Yoongi wondered if this was how they looked to Taehyung and felt the blush heating up his whole body.

"Do you two like it?" They were both startled by the voice coming from behind them but then smiled at the sight of Taehyung, Jimin immediately tackling him into a hug.

"Oh my god, they're gorgeous. You're amazing, Tae." Yoongi pulled Taehyung by the waist and gave him a long kiss.

"I can't even be mad at you for showing our bodies. They look so-so amazing."

"Of course they are, it's you two. And you're both always amazing."

(Guess who's back from the dead. I can't promise updates will be as frequent as they were when it was a few months ago but I can promise I'll try to update as soon as I can! If anyone wants or bothers about it, you'll have noticed I changed my username, it's @enchantaeed now. And if anyone is interested, these are my other social media's:

Twitter: enchantaeed
Instagram: enchantaeed

Thank you and have a good day!)