Singing Out Loud

Jennifer: Wow! It's so pretty I wish I had this bed before you showed me it.

Noah: Excuse me, only one house will have it and its mine.

Jennifer: I know, I know, I know. But who cares I live here now. So I can have it.

Noah: True..But what you can't have is my bedroom or anything in my bedroom.

Jenifer: Like I would take anything from a boys room.

Noah: Yea I will trust you for NOW.

Jenifer: Yea for NOW how about later?

Noah: We'll See about that LATER. Okay? Get it? OK. Now I need to unpack somethings I'll be back.
Don't touch anything until then.

Jenifer: Yup..

Noah: -puts up okay-

Jenifer: I walked into my room with an amazement look it was so pretty I wanted to sing. but I thought it was an great idea so I sang. And it was actually a bad idea. I sang    a bunch of different songs together and when I looked at the door it was Noah amazed and frozen and the door. I tilted my head.

Jenifer: Why are you looking at me like that.

Noah: Well I never thought I would have a girl who just sang out loud in my house.

Jenifer: Well don't expect that as an everyday thing for me because it won't be.

Noah: That's good I won't be annoyed but uh...When are you going to unpack your things?

Jenifer: Oh yea I got off track sorry.

Noah: Nah its fine I'm going to be in the kitchen if you need anything you'll know where I am.

Jenifer: Kay

Noah: Kay

Noah just left without closing the door I was annoyed by how annoying he was in the kitchen he was very noisy with the played don't even ask me what he was also doing..singing that's what. Yeah. He was. SINGING. Thats why I closed the door even though his singing was good I closed it. I needed to have a good alone and peace time when unpacking my things.

Jenifer: Dang it. I don't have enough room to but my picture of my family.
NOOOAAAAH!!!

Noah: what?

Jenifer: I don't know where to put this. What? Don't give me that look.

Noah: But I have a reason too. You literally made me run over here when I was literally downstairs eating my food. Just put that wherever you like.

Jenifer: But its special.

Noah: Oh well I'm sorry I don't know where I would put it. Its not important to me but you. Put it in a place where it special like your bedside table.

Jenifer: THAT WAS RUDE you didn't have to say all that. It was a long saying but uh okay.

Noah: I lost me parents when I was young okay. u don't know how it feels to have parents. Its just hard.

Jenifer: I get half of you. I lost no one. So you should get it. Oh yea you have money I can borrow?

Noah: here 50 dollars but you owe me and GET A FRICKING JOB!

Jenifer: Kay! Dang... Don't be so rude I was just asking.

Noah: Yeah I know but what about your parents?

Jenifer: They....um..

Noah: Don't wanna tell me huh well its fine just take a rest. I need one anyway. Kay Rest time. Rest Rest!

Jenifer: Rest Rest!  Wait what is that like a every night thing were going to do now. Hope so. I'm scared and not used to these stuff. I just have my moms sweater and my dads stuffed ladybug he gave me. But I have nothing about my dog Poppy.

Jenifer: Its fine I'll always remember Poppy.

Noah: I told you to rest who are you talking to?

Jenifer: Myself now will you excuse me thanks Rest Rest!