Two Hearts become one.

I DO NOT OWN VAMPIRE DIARIES OR ONCE UPON A TIME. I AM JUST PLAYING WITH THE CHARACTERS! I have been trying to finish this story for a while. I decided I should end it before I get any farther into my other stories. It is going to be a one shot. If you want something longer, I have a Regina/Klaus. I have a few other types of stories also. I also am just starting a Regina/Tony Stark.  Let me know what you think. I would love some feedback! I hope you guys enjoy!

   I hated her. I hated Katherina. She never wanted me. She just wanted Stephen. It was always Stephen. Stephen had Katherina, and now he had Elena. Elena would have never chosen me. I have to live with that, but right now I wanted to drink and feed on helpless women. I took a sip of my drink and looked around the night club that I was drinking at. There were tons of people. No one stood out until I looked at the end of the bar. She had dark brown hair. It was almost black. She was very petite. Her hair was medium length. She had red lips and small features. Her eyes were brown. They held a sadness to them. Her eyes meet mine for a brief moment. She smirked at me and held her glass up a tipped it towards me. She downed her drink and left a twenty on the bar. She stands up and walks towards the door. She passes me. All I could do is smell her sweet scent. She smelled like apples. She called to me. I knew that I had to have her. I turned around to watch her walk away. Once she was to the door, I quickly turned around and paid my bill.

I walked out of the bar to see if I could spot her. I looked around, and I saw her across the road. She was walking to the hotel. I quickly walked across the street towards her. I walked up to her.

"Should I be worried that you are following me?" She asked me turning around to face me.

Her voice sounded like honey. It was a lovely sounding. I smirked at her. "I mean it is not every day you get to meet such a beautiful woman," I said to her.

"Flattery is going to get you nowhere." She said back to me.

I looked into her eyes. "I won't hurt you." I compelled her to think that.

She snorted. "Why do I find that hard to believe?"

I stepped back for a second. It threw me through a loop that compulsion would not work. It made me even more curious about her. This lovely creature is not affected.

"I just want to get to know you," I said to her.

She raised her eyebrow at me. "Okay. I was just going back to my hotel room."

I held out my arm. She looked at me. "Don't worry I don't bite...much," I said smiling.

She rolled her eyes and took my arm. "So do I get to know your name?" She asked.

"Damon Salvator. What is your name?" I asked her.

"Regina Mills." She said to me.

"It is nice to meet you," I said.

 "Likewise. So are you from New York?" She asked me.

 "No. I am from a small town called Mystic Falls. What about you?"

 "I am from a small town called Storybrooke. I have never heard of Mystic Falls." She said smiling.

 "It is in Virginia. There is not much there." I told her opening the door to her hotel. I might have planned to drink her dry, but I wanted to get to know her. There was something different about her. Something that lured me to her. She had a different aura.

 "Don't you miss your family?" She asked leading me up to her room.

 "Not really. It is only my brother and me." I rolled my eyes thinking about him. "You know what it is like to have someone pretends to be a decent person but makes just as many mistakes as other people?"