8. What?

(Gajeel pov. I can't think of a different chapter title so don't kill me)

The girls have fallen asleep on us while we were flying back and we have landed. Great. How do we get them off? No clue. 'Levy is so cute when she asleep' Tatsou announces in my head. 'Yeah I know' I mumbled in reply, blocking our link.

We all stood there thinking about how to get the girls down without waking them up. 'Ok I got it. Someone next to you turn your head and pick one of the girls up, and GENTLY set them on the ground' Jellal said in our link. We replied with 'ok.' I turned and picked bunny girl off Natsu and set her on the ground. Natsu did that to Shrimp also.

We shifted and threw our shorts on, picking up who was on our back and carrying them to their bedrooms. I layed Shrimp on her bed and pulled the covers over her after I took her shoes off. I turned and walked out, silently closing the door and heading to my bedroom. I changed into looser shorts and got into bed, quickly going to sleep.

(In the morning still Gajeel pov)

I got up and showered and got out, changing into a suit. I walked into my shared office with Wendy. She wasn't in here yet, but she did work like an adult when she was focused. Also every time I cursed when I was around her, she would yell at me and then hit me really hard on the back of the head. It hurt, a lot. Anyway we have a meeting with the Vampire King today to try to make an alliance with him.

After about working for an hour, he should be here in about twenty minutes. 'Girls please make sure the meeting room is clear for us when he arrives. Also you will be getting what we need during the meeting. Thank you' I said through the link. It sadly was always my job to tell the maids when to be ready. They responded quickly with a 'Yes'.

After working for ten more minutes, I decided to go downstairs to eat breakfast really quickly then greet the Vampire King. If you are wondering, no I don't know his name so we will find out soon. I grabbed a fork, proceeding to eat it.

A few minutes later Yukino came in and screamed when she saw me eating a fork. "HOW ARE EATING A FORK? Also the Vampire King is about five minutes away" Dang she's loud. "Well they don't call me an Iron Dragon Slayer for nothing and ok" I replied calmly. She nodded and walked off to wherever she was going.

I ate the last bite of the fork when the doorbell rang. Walking swiftly, I opened the door as he stepped in. "Hello dragons, I am the Vampire King or Jay Xavier. You may call me Jay" he said. I stepped aside to let him in, while Juvia led us to the conference room.

He sat at the end of the table while Wendy sat at the head. We let her sit there because she does most of the talking, she is good at convincing people. Sting motioned for the girls to bring a bottle of water for everyone in. They did and we started saying our names "The head is Wendy, next to her going to her left is me, Gajeel, Gray, Jellal, and Bacchus. To your left is Sting, Rogue, Laxus, and Natsu." I stated calmly. "Let's discuss our alliance" He said.

After three hours talking and making the alliance, all supernatural beings now have an alliance. Werewolves, elemental, vampires, mermaids, dragons, fairies, elves, demons, and angels now have a relationship between us all. I heard the demons and angels though had a meeting that lasted three days total, with breaks, so they could be allies. We were the first supernatural beings to have a full round alliance with each other.

It was now lunch and the girls had cooked and brought us lunch. 'Have you all already eaten?' I ask Levy. 'Yea we did and made sure there was extra blood for vampy' she said with a giggle at the end.

'OMG that giggle is so CUTE' Tatsou said. 'Shut up lover dragon' I said. 'You are a dragon too idiot' he said. I cut our link and we talked amongst each other while we ate. After we ate and the girls took our plates, Jay said he needed to return and he had been traveling for a few months. We nodded and led him to the door, the moment he stepped out he was gone. 'Stupid crazy, fast, insane vampire speed' I said to Tatsou. He agreed.

We had gone back to working on papers when I came across a weird file. The Queen and King of dragons has been killed. We can't find the princess. That's all it said, weird. Another article was in the folder and I looked at the date. It was a few months later. All princesses of all the kingdoms have gone missing. If you see them please alert the supernatural council. Yea we just rule our part of the kingdom, but then there is the official King and Queen, the real rulers.

That was weird, I wonder why dad kept it. "Hey Wendy, look at this file" I mumbled and threw it at her. She looked up and caught it, scanning over it. She touched it and her eyes went white, a thing that happens when she tries to see the past. After a minute she snapped out of it and tears streamed down her face. "I-I....saw...t-them" She stuttered out. "What? Saw who?" I questioned. She got up and ran out. A few seconds later I heard a door slam and knew she had locked herself in her room. Great. I wonder what she saw and why it was so bad.

(Y'all are gonna kill me one day. Anyway new chapter it was 956 words. YAY. So I don't think I will reveal what Wendy saw for a few chapters at least. Also instead of these 2 updates it will probably be more than this leading to Valentine's Day so.................WOOHOO.
Love ya, Mel)