Chapter 2

I just feel like updating now :P

I made up Sebastian's and Hannah's demon names because I felt like it XD

______________________________________________________________________________________

((No one's POV))

"Shiakuma,"Hannah led Sebastian to his room.

"It's Sebastian,"Sebastian walked ahead.

"Sebastian,"Hannah smiled."It was best for Ciel Phantomhive to disappear.You made the right choice to come back."

"I only came back because you said you will bring him back,"Sebastian pinned Hannah on the wall angrily.

"I had to lie,"Hannah stayed calm."You are getting to soft on humans now.You are going to be the head of this family soon."

"What the hell did you do to him?"Sebastian's eyes flashed red.

"I wont tell you,"Hannah smiled.

"Utsukushīakuma,"Sebastian grabbed Hannah's throat."Tell me."

"I will tell you until you do what father wishes,"Hannah choked out."Please, let us be together like how we used to."

"Will you actually bring him back?"Sebastian held her throat tighter."You lied to me last time."

"I will,"Hannah coughed with tears coming out of her eyes.

"Fine,"Sebastian felt regret saying that.

Sebastian lets Hannah go.

"You better bring him back Utsukushīakuma,"Sebastian walked into his room."Or else I will never go back to you."

"If only you knew where he is......"Hannah smiled in the darkness.

((Time skip))

"Shiakuma,"Sebastian's dad held a rose."Are you willing to obey me again?"

"Yes father,"Sebastian cut his wrist and the blood dropped on the rose.

"Are you willing to remove your name 'Sebastian'?"The rose turned black.

"Yes father,"Sebastian bowed.

"Are you willing to be with Utsukushīakuma(Hannah) again?"Sebastian's dad's eyes flashed red.

"Yes father,"Sebastian hesitated saying those words.

"Are you willing to forget about Ciel Phantomhive?"

Sebastian froze.

"Answer me Shiakuma!"Sebastian's dad yelled.

"Y-Yes father,"Sebastian said angrily.

___________________________