Ch. 2 - He's hot, he's rich, HE'S AN ASSWIPE!

Wowww, it's been so long since I've posted. SORRY, Steph, but I was like...uber busy. Anyways, its not like anyone reads this ==' But, meh. Writing the story is fun and I don't care if like...no one reads it so yeah [: 

Enjoy, for anyone who does read it. :D

Chapter 2 - He's hot, he's rich, HE'S AN ASSWIPE.

When I walked into the school, people were everywhere. There were a group of stoners trying secretly but not so secretly rolling weed, another of girls in tennis outfits, holding gold and red tennis  

racquets and a huddle of skaters trying to grind on some stairs. I snorted as I looked at them but I yelped in surprise when I bumped into someone; well, rather something. I swivelled my head forward and the first thing I saw was a huge chest. I did a double take and stumbled back ― they looked so fake and gross, I almost vomited. I looked in disgust at the...owner of them. She had dyed blonde hair with mousy brown roots, a layer of foundation over slightly visible pimples, hunks of mascara over the ends of her eyelashes that you could only see upclose and a huge sneer on her face. It made her look really...well....UGLY. I tried to disguise a laugh with a cough but I don't really think it worked because when I turned around, she shoved me so hard I nearly tripped. I spun around and strode up to her. I was way taller than her so I looked straight down at her practically. 

"WHAT. THE. FUCK. IS YOUR PROBLEM, YOU FUCKING RETARD?" I yelled, right into her face. I saw a moment of fear before it was replaced by hatred and cynicism.  

"What were you laughing at?" She narrowed her murky blue eyes at me and pursing her lips which were practically dripping with lip gloss. She stepped forward, making me have to move backwards because of her chest touching mine. I shivered inwardly. 

"Ummm...your face maybe?" I smirked, nudging forward, "Have you looked in the mirror recently?" 

She opened her mouth to say something but then this brunette looking scared came running over and grabbed Blondie's arm. She whispered something in Blondie's ear which sounded like, "Relax, Brittany. C'monnnn, let's just get to class." 

Blondie ― or Brittany as her friend called her ― gave me one more look of disgust before twisting around on her 5 inch stilettos and shaking her barely-covered ass away. It kind-of reminded me of the way a penguin walked and I chuckled as I imagined Blondie, I mean Brittany, walking like a penguin.  

When a bell went, I snapped back to reality. I had a moment of blankness before I realised what I had to do. Finding the office took some time and by the time I had arrived at the principal's door, the corridors were empty and silent except for a few late students who were frantically grabbing books and stationery out of their lockers and hurrying to class.

-

05-09-12 05-09-12 05-09-12. I kept reciting my combination numbers through my head while juggling with my stacks of new books as I walked through the empty corridor, trying to find my locker. Ahhh, shit, what number was the locker again? 413 or 410? I groaned in frustration as I turned the corner and saw even more lockers. I had already forgotten Mr. Headlam's, the principal of McKinley Heights, directions. Just as I was about to turn another corner, I ran into something - or someone - tall and well...had a hard chest. I dropped all my books and my messenger bag slipped off my shoulder.  

I was staring down at my scattered belongings which were on top of a pair of extremely white Adidas's when I heard a voice in front of me. 

"WHAT THE HELL!! Watch where you're fucking going!!" it said. 

I looked up warily, but when I saw the hottest guy I had ever seen, my eyes widened. He had really light brown hair which was sort of spiky at the top and bangs that hung over his eyes which he would shake away sometimes. His eyes were blue but the blue was so light, it would have looked silver-ish blue from far away. It gave him this glazed look which was sooooo hot. I blinked several times to make sure I wasn't dreaming but I stopped when I realised I must have looked like an idiot. I regained my er...normal posture when I had finally registered the words he had said.