Abraham's faith

Genesis 22:2-5

2And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

3And Abraham rose up early in the morning, and saddled his ass, and took two of his young men with him, and Isaac his son, and clave the wood for the burnt offering, and rose up, and went unto the place of which God had told him.

4Then on the third day Abraham lifted up his eyes, and saw the place afar off.

5And Abraham said unto his young men, Abide ye here with the ass; and I and the lad will go yonder and worship, and come again to you.

I just want to share the faith of Abraham in God with these wonderful verses in the bible. God gave Abraham only one son but he promised him to have multitudes. But now, he's asking Isaac's life?

If I were in Abraham's situation, I don't know what I would do. It's hard to decide. But, Abraham stood firm. He followed God's command in bringing Isaac to the place which God told him but in verse five, he told his followers to stay and wait for him and Isaac's return. How perfect his faith is.

Let us practice our faith just like Abraham's, unwavering in any circumstance. God bless you all. See you till the next verses.