Not Your Typical OHSHC Story

One, looks that attract the public eye.

Two, undaunted wealth.

Three, the chivalry that cannot overlook the hideous wickedness of the world.

We, the Ouran Host Club, will see you now!

Behind the Door awaits seven attractive students who spend time entertaining customers in an elite academy. When another additon joins them, things take the sharpest turn.

The "Slice of Life" romantic comedy has become much more chaos than it originally was.

▬▬▬▬ 我々 祈ります のために あなたの 安全! ▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ We Pray For Your Safety ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Asuna (Suuna) Leonheart is a girl with an intense personality, like a lion. She's fast, smart, strong, but also sarcastic, lazy, intimidating, grumpy, easily irritated and so on. Behind the mane of this lion, she has a heart of gold and is very kind and gentle.

She accidently opened the door to the Third Music room and found the Ouran Highschool Host Club.

Unlike any other person, she slammed the door.

Suuna is not a rich person. She's a minimalist and a commoner who got in Ouran Highschool from a scholarship.

Tamaki, the principle of the Host Club, thought of an idea for a girl to join in to expand their audience. Suuna refuses the offer but is followed by a challenge. When she loses the bet, she will have to stay in the Host Club.

They were judgmental and egoistical at the start. But then became better people once Suuna got to know them. They see more of Suuna's traits that form into one unpredictable girl.

There will be conflicts, drama, misunderstandings, pranks, absolutely hysterical scenes, romance, adventures, epic fighting scenes, badasstry, more badasstry, challenges and lots and lots of sighing *sighs*

She has been helpful and empathetic to their problems, will they do the same to hers?

"FUCK YOU RICH PEOPLE"

➼ ➼ ➼ ➼ ➼

Kyoya Ootori X Oc

*Contains Strong Language* *But it makes it funnier*

((I DO NOT OWN "OURAN HIGHSCHOOL HOST CLUB"))

----------

I've always wanted to write an OHSHC story. But I just never got the chance! But, anyways, I hope you enjoy the story. Also, Ryouko Ookami will be playing as Asuna(Suuna), but with teal eyes and shorter hair. <3~ AsiyaHiya

EDIT |8/14/15| :: Try and name internet/anime references in this story

⌒(o^▽^o)ノ