(19) Impersonations

"Do you know what would be the greatest thing ever?" Suuna asked Haruhi while they both were walking to the club room.

"What?"

"If we were to impersonate as one another in the host club. To see if we know each other well enough." Sunna replied.

"Eh? I've never thought of doing that. But we should be careful or else we'll turn into each other instead" Haruhi said.

"Wonderful! Wonderful idea!" Renge appeared out of nowhere.

"Good morning Renge" They both greeted their friend/manager.

"Hello friends! I would like to manage this game you just mentioned!" She said.

"Erm, we haven't gotten an approval from everyone else. It was just an idea" Suuna said.

"HOHOHOHOHOHO! Don't worry! As your manager, I'll take care of this!" Renge cheered and ran away.

****

"Hm hm! I like this idea" Tamaki rubbed his chin.

"Really?" Suuna and Haruhi asked.

"Yes! We'll see if us as a club know each other well or not!" He said.

"Let me add in something. You guys have to dress, act, and host like each other for 18 hours!!" Renge said.

"WHA-"

"Challenge Accepted" Suuna said.

"NO WAY!"

"Hm, I like this dare devil. I have a bowl with all of your names, you have to randomly select the person you have to impersonate as" Renge took out a bowl with eight folded scraps of paper.

"I'll go first!" Tamaki bravely pulled out a scrap of paper and read it. He grunted.

"Ah ah ah! Don't tell anyone your pick! Surprise them tomorrow!" Renge said. He put the piece of paper in his pocket.

Kyoya went after him and took a piece of paper.

Hikaru, Kaoru, Mori and Honey went next.

Haruhi and Suuna picked the last two pieces of paper.

"Now! The challenge starts tomorrow! Whoever breaks out of character, loses! Have fun!"

*The Next day*

Mori had a dirty blonde wig, brown contacts and Usa-chan to cosplay as Honey.

Honey had a black wig, grey contacts, and unbuttoned blue blazer to dress as Mori.

"Pfffft!" Renge tried not to laugh.