Mom

goddess_of_annoying thank you so much... Your such a great gal.

Percy's POV

I ran outside hailing a cab. "Can you take over to Delphi's Strawberry farm?" "Sure kid but it'll take a while." I sat there fidgeting hoping the ride will go faster. //I hope she's not dead. I hope Nico's there. I hope....I hope........// I continued thinking. "Kid we're here." I gave him the money due. And started walking up the hill.

What would I do if she got hurt? What would I do if she- No Percy think positive !

I went through the entrance and ran to find Nico and Chiron told them everything I knew what she had done.

" Wizard's? And you say in England? Hmmmm...... I don't know Percy but you can always ask your dad.... Or maybe get help from hectea's children." he said. ( Chiron )

" I need to see if she's okay! Chiron please.... She said she was going to help a war! She's lost it !" I pleaded.

"You mat go on your quest...... But bring help along... I have a feeling things are not going to be great fir you...." he says unable to help.

I immediately go to Annabeth and tell he the whole story she agrees to help, so does Jason, piper, Hazel, Frank, Leo and francis one of Hecta's children. Of course Nico said yes since he was the first person I told and kinds bugged .

And then we began our journey to this boggy tarts place..... Weird name for a wizarding school ........

Nico said that he had seen kids our age in some robes do funny things with sticks.